Skip to main content
Main Content

Warriors: Outcasts [Casual, On-Site, RP has started!]

Posted 2020-10-29 17:22:19

Pebbletail | Warrior | Male (He/Him) | Location: Returning to Camp | Interactions: Shadowheart, Pumafoot, Beeclaw

Pebbletail nodded and followed Shadowheart's lead. He was anxious to return to camp. It was only marginally more familiar than the rest of the territory, but at least the gorge walls offered some protection, and he'd be surrounded by his clanmates. With a pang, he realized he'd left his apprentice behind, although perhaps that was for the best, considering how little the knew about the area; he'd hate for the young cat to be in danger. He'd have to make it up to Troutpaw later.

He stopped behind Shadowheart as they came up to the edge of the gorge. Squinting, he could see many cats milling about in camp, the whole of it sprawled in front of him. This is our home now, He thought to himself, but it still didn't feel exactly right to him. He started to make his way down the gorge.

werewolfCEO

Posted 2020-10-29 18:31:29

Nightstalker - Warrior - Male (He/Him/His) - Location; Camp - @; Open!

Nightstalker paused in his efforts to eat, his tail flicking as he turns his head towards the edge of the camp, his ears perking up as he listens for any danger around him. He pauses, before eating once more, keeping his ears up. He was very jumpy, even after joining the clan, and after his time here it had improved ten fold. He paused, before shaking himself off to try and figure out where to go. There wasn't many things to do right now, however, he would go hunting once he was sure that the prey was half digested. It also gave him an excuse to stay in camp until someone could join him.

Talon

Posted 2020-10-29 19:04:46

Thrushfeather | Warrior | Female (she/her) | Location: Center of Camp | Mentions: Minkfoot,  Kestrelpaw, and Adderpaw

Thrushfeather blinked warmly at Minkfoot as she came to join them, settling down beside her and looking over the 'paws before them. "I think Kestrelpaw's got the right idea" she chimed in, casting her pale amber eyes over the apprentice, "finding a proper training location is important if we want to get you all back to training like usual. Besides-" she added, "we can also practice some scent training while we look."

Her whiskers twitched, "like killing two mice with one paw!" she purred, amusement glistening in her eyes. She looked to her apprentice, Adderpaw. The young tom seemed excited to have the chance to finally do something again rather than wonder about when the freshkill pile would be restocked. The warm glint suddenly dimmed in Thrushfeather's eyes, however, as her lids lowered slightly, her eyes now pooling with self-doubt. What if I fail him? I'm only a new warrior myself; what if I screw up? It'll be all my fault if something happens. What if I'm not a good mentor? What if-

Emmit Is Ghosting

Posted 2020-10-29 19:29:20

Dawnpaw | Apprentice | Female (She/Her) | Location: Center of Camp | Mentions: Thrushfeather, Minkfoot, Kestrelpaw, and Adderpaw

She had slept way too long. It was true that their travels had exhausted her, but that wasn’t any excuse for her oversleeping and missing out on training. She was an apprentice now, after all! Granted, she hadn’t seen her mentor yet, given that it was kind of rushed on the journey… but she’d see them eventually! And until then, she’d learn alongside all the other apprentices so that Skyclan would be just fine. It was with that thought she bolted out of the apprentice den and into the gathering in the center of camp.

“I’m sorry I’m late! It won’t happen again!” She yelped, sitting down quickly with an apologetic expression. “Did… did I miss anything?"

Willowheart | Warrior | Female (She/Her) | Location: Camp | Mentions: Open

Sleeping that night hadn’t been easy, but Willowheart had gotten enough sleep to be able to get moving. After all, they couldn’t lounge around all day. If they did, Skyclan would never be okay, and Batstar would be disappointed in them from Starclan. … If Starclan was still watching over them, after the chaos of the lake territories. 

She tried not to focus on that, though, as she left the den and stretched in the sunlight. She was hungry, but food would have to wait until they got more prey to feed from. They had a queen here, after all, and she’d need the food to feed the kits to come. As she settled outside the den, she took a look around, taking in all of the other cats of the clan and their actions.

KyaTessa

Posted 2020-10-29 20:14:25

Kestrelpaw||Apprentice||She/Her||Interactions:Minkfoot,Adderpaw,Troutpaw,Thrushfeather, and Dawnpaw||Location:Center of Camp

Kestrelpaw nods at the words from the Thrushfeather, even an eyebrow raise of amusement at the idea of catching two mice with one paw. She didn't think that was even possible. But bottom line is, all the apprentices needed the best chance of training while getting used to new lands. 

She looked at the apprentices den and sees Dawnpaw run out after realizing she overslept. This made Kestrelpaw a bit annoyed inside, but she didn't show it. Minor discrepancies happen all the time. She calmly looks at her and says, "We haven't started yet, you're not late." 

Envy007

Posted 2020-10-30 14:51:07

Hawkshade / Warrior / Location: Stream -> Camp Clearing / Mentions: Daisypaw, Brightwhisper

Hawkshade furrowed his eyebrows as his apprentice shyly dropped off their moss in the medicine cat's den. He was busy pawing the ground absentmindedly when Brightwhisper approached. He dipped his head in a respectful greeting and quickly explained, "We were out by that small stream at the edge of camp this morning and noticed that moss was growing freely on the wet rocks. I thought we'd collect some for you, just to help start stocking your inventory with anything useful." He offered a small smile goodbye to the medicine cat as she padded away towards a sun-soaked rock to observe camp.

Hawkshade turned his gaze back to his apprentice and met her icy eyes, which were identical in hue to his own. It was almost like looking into a reflection, he huffed to himself in amusement at the thought. "We don't have to be social, but we should at least figure out what the others are doing today. How about we make a quick pit stop at the fresh-kill pile so we can eat breakfast and sit apart from everyone. That way we can practice being stealthy and eaves-drop on our clanmates." His tone was conspiratorial, but his toothy grin betrayed his good-natured intentions.

Minkfoot / Warrior / Location: Camp Clearing / Mentions: Thrushfeather, Apprentices, OPEN

The she-cat tilted her head in thought and then nodded in agreement, "Very creative! I like it," she commented with a laugh, enjoying the mental image of catching just a pawful of mice.

Momentarily she narrowed her eyes and assessed their group. "It might be risky to explore the forest with more apprentices than warriors though... Perhaps some of the warrior's returning from patrol would care to join us," she wondered aloud, gesturing casually to the group of warriors coming into view at the camp's entrance. She knew some would be tired from their patrol, but she was certain some of the apprentice's mentors may want to join. Since they were going to scout for a training area it only made sense that the cats who would be using it most come along.

Arlo

Posted 2020-10-30 15:13:49 (edited)

Graystar | Leader | Female (she/her) | Location: Leader's den | Mentions: Brightwhisper

With Lionchaser trying to snag her nest, Graystar decided that it was time to force her best friend into action. She eventually shoved him off the nest with all her might, ramming her shoulder into his solid side until he barely slid off the mossy platform. She glared daggers at him as he laid there like deadweight. Useless. You're lucky I love you like a brother, stupid furball.

Deciding to take initiative, Graystar stepped over the large tom's golden form so that she could take matters into her own paws. She glared over at her shoulder once more, an almost playful gleam in the leader's blue eyes as they settled on Lionchaser, who finally decided to rise to his paws. 

Before he could try to stop her, the gray tabby slipped out of the leader's den, blinking against the increasing amount of sunlight. The athletic feline glimpsed over camp briefly, until she spotted the familiar russet pelt of her medicine cat. "Brightwhisper," Graystar called patiently from the leader's den, holding a relaxed stance. "Lionchaser will be happy to accompany you on your morning herb search today."

Lionchaser | Warrior | Male (he/him) | Location: Leader's den

Foxdung. He amused himself with the short yet playful interaction he had with his best friend, but he couldn't resist scowling to himself when Graystar not only referred to him as "stinky", but ordered him to tag along with Brightwhisper nonetheless. Graystar was real good at getting underneath his skin- but that was also why she was one of his most favorite cats in the entire world. She really did make life interesting.

...And complicated.

He was impressed when she managed to shove him off the nest by a hair, and he was also secretly jealous that her nest was so comfy-cozy. Lionchaser would build up his own nest with more moss to make it more comfortable, but with expecting queens in SkyClan, he decided that it wasn't fair to steal good moss. Besides, moss was valuable material for mossball games. Who else was to teach kits the most important skill of all: fun? 

He lumbered out of the leader's den with a bitter, sullen expression equivalent to that of a scolded kitten. He didn't want to pick disgusting herbs with the medicine cat, but Graystar had spoken. Curse her for getting the role of deputy, and later clan leader. If Lionchaser was in her shoes, his first decree as leader would be a clan-wide nap.

20mia08

Posted 2020-10-30 16:55:14 (edited)

Brightwhisper | Med. Cat | Female (she/her) | Location: Camp Clearing

Brightwhisper heard her name being called, and she twitched her whiskers, looking up at her leader. At her words, she smiled brightly as she saw Lionchaser come out behind her, looking like a meek kit. She lifted her chin, her tail in the air. 

"I'd love to have him, Graystar! I'm glad he talked it out with you." She said jokingly, knowing she probably ordered him out or to do something productful, which was to help her out.

She saw the hunting party coming back down the slope and beckoned to Lionchaser. "Let us get started. Good luck with your decision, Graystar!"

Daisypaw | Apprentice | Female (she/her) | Location: Camp
Daisypaw looked up at her mentor, smiling back at him. "That sounds more like it!" She purred, raising her tail ever so slightly. She followed Hawkshade wherever he went next, and her ears were always directed towards the group of apprentices.

katastrophic

Posted 2020-10-30 17:16:59

((@Tiger I'm assuming you mean Daisypaw, not Dawnpaw?))

Lionchaser | Warrior | Male (he/him) | Location: Camp | Mentions: Brightwhisper

Oh, he had his own mission now. If Graystar was going to force him out of camp so he could observe Brightwhisper gawking at herbs, then he was going to be certain that he found a thorn or five so he could stuff them into Graystar's nest. The idea brought a light smirk to Lionchaser's grin. Yeah, he'd do that. No doubt Graystar would know who was responsible, considering that it was their signature trick as apprentices.

The big tom sauntered over to the medicine cat, ensuring that he took his sweet old time to do so. If he was going to get forced into this, then he was going to make darn sure that Brightwhisper felt just as miserable. Not that he was trying to be a huge foxheart about it- he didn't actually mean to cause the she-cat any harm, he just-....well, he was Lionchaser, simply put. 

"Of course you'd love to have me. I'm sure several cats would love to have company as handsome as myself." He couldn't resist the opportunity to sneak in yet another sarcastic comment. Although...maybe he was being serious.

20mia08

Posted 2020-10-30 17:44:59

(oof ty)      

katastrophic

Search Topic