Skip to main content
Main Content

👑Kingdom of Valisthea👑Lore [Only Read]

Posted 2022-08-24 17:57:13 (edited)

The storm wolf

20220904-075301

The winged wolf sit down and sighs while looking back at the ice maze created by the goddess.

Winged wolf:"Alright then. Lets talk. My name is Genesis,and I am the storm,the lightning,the clouds..." -He uses some lightning sparks to show off

Koda looks around and wags his tail
Koda:"Whooa" -Said very impressed

Daisuke looks at Genesis
Daisuke:"Just cut this.Lets talk about serious stuff".

Genesis told them that Noctis has freeze herself into a very thick pure ice leaving her unconscious for centuries inside the ice. To wake her up,they need to break the ice. But to get her,they need to complete a very dangerous maze like ice cave.

Maxine:"How is possible that Ace is awake from a long time ago and Noctis is still sleeping?"

Genesis looks at Max with a smile on his face:
Genesis:"Seems like someone smart has woke him up faster than we did with Noctis. I tried to break the ice years ago,but I cant do it alone"

Unsure,Seth looks at everyone:
Seth:"Im sure we can do it as a pack...right guys?"

Nothing can stand agaist a pack of strong wolves,not even the ice wall made by the goddess. After many tries they finally did it,the pack after many loses and suffer has released the goddess,bringer of cold,water and life.

Daisuke ran to Noctis:
Daisuke:"Noctis wake up,we need your help. Ace is killing everything in the whole world,there are no lakes,rivers,oceans,trees or forests. There is only sand,heat , sickness and death."

Noctis oppened her ice blue eyes and looked at everyone.

⚡Noctis⚡

Posted 2022-08-30 06:24:32 (edited)

Power of the Pack

Noctis:"You are truly a strong pack,being able to wake up a god."

Daisuke looks up into her eyes ,with fear he says:
Daisuke: We need your help,please.

Noctis wakes up and looks around both worried and angry,raising her tail and walking to the entrace of cave.
Dasiuke and his pack follows her in the distance, letting Noctis to look around.
Noctis was sad and disappointed about what she see,looking down in silence.
Genesis walks near her and says:
Genesis: Look,I know this is a bad image,but Ace must be defeated,and fast.

Noctis looks at Genesis worried:
Noctis,no matterwhat is going to happen,I will try to save this world.

Noctis,oppened her wings that she created using her magic and fly off without saying any world,not even looking back at them. Everyone was looking after her,but she disappeared in the clouds.

Maxine: Excuse me?? Is this all??

Seth sighs ,and looks at Max.
Seth: She said no matter what will happen the world is going to be saved.

Pain backs away from everyone.
Pain: So this is it? Are we free from our mission? We can break up this pack?

Daisuke turns his head really fast and raises his tail in front of Pain.
Daisuke: We will never break up this pack! Never!

Pain backs away from Daisuke slowly. The pack decided to find a good place for their territory and stay for a while.

⚡Noctis⚡

Posted 2022-08-30 08:36:33 (edited)

The Apocalypse(Cataclysms event)
Starting again

A couple of weeks later, "the land has changed drastically. Where strong storms used to only occur intermittently, now they occur daily and wreak havoc on the land. Earthquakes tear large cracks so vast you can't see the other side, tornadoes destroy forests, and hurricanes devastate the coasts. Fear is palpable in every animal that inhabits this place along with you...and you're not alone."
''Strange creatures have appeared with no real origin.Perhaps attracted by the disasters, woken by them, or maybe even the cause of them...they are called cryptids."
Each one of cryptid has its own aligment.

The pack has changed over time,Maxine disappeared with no signs of life. And the life started to be more harsh than before.
One of the most numerous and strong pack started to act more aggressive,attacking the smaller ones. The Solaris pack who is lead by a wicked ,heartless alpha and his mate.
☀️
20231225-235532

It was a winter morning,Sun burned the wastelands and the bones of the dead on the ground. A couple of wolves are walking in the burning wasteland,with their paws bleeding from the hot ground ,one of them is limping and panting.

Koda stops and sits down.
Koda
I cant wait to take a pause.My paws are burning now....And im so hungry

Daisuke stops walking and looks back at Koda ,annoyed. He trots to Koda angry and raises his tail..
Daisuke: We need the press on..we need to find a safe place to stay for a while. If we stop now we might die..

He steps back and continues walking.

Genesis and Pain follows Daisuke without looking back but Seth approaches Koda smiling and wagging his tail. He tries to help Koda to stand up.
Seth: We are all in this situation Koda...

While Koda and Seth are chatting behind, Genesis trots to Daisuke and asks him where are they going. Daisuke looks away and laughs.
Daisuke: Why are you asking? Do you think that I will let you guys to die? Why dont you trust me winged wolf?

Daisuke turns quickly to Genesis snapping the air in front of him. Genesis snarls at Daisuke showing no fear in front of the alpha. Daisuke starts circling Genesis to find a soft spot..

Genesis snarls and growls at Daisuke, keeping an eye on his movement.
Genesis: Stop showing off already and act like a leader. You need to lead us to safety not to death.

Without hesitation Daisuke launches at Genesis bitting his neck,both of the wolves are on the ground fighting. Pain tries to stop them but he has no chance to separate them.Growls and cries are heard from far,Koda and Seth started to run towards the sounds.
Seth runs to help Pain to stop the fight while Koda keeps shouting at them. They finally managed to stop the fight but both of the wolves are bad looking.

For the first time Seth is angry since they formed a pack. He yells at the two without control
Seth: Are you insane? Why are you fighting for?

Daisuke lowers his tail feeling guilty for what he did.
Daisuke: I- , I dont know what happened...Im so sorry

Pain laughs at them with his eyes closed, exposing all of his..unnatural theeths.
Pain: You all said I am the crazy one... but it looks like im not alone anymore.

Koda looks at him surprised without saying a word,he is just amazed on how Pain got those sharp theeths.
Genesis licks his wounds that are healing already,and walks off without looking back.
Koda runs after him wagging his tail with a smile of his face.

Koda: Where are you going?

Genesis turns and looks at Daisuke disappointed and angry ,he then looks at Koda.
Genesis: I dont know what are you going to do now. But he is not my alpha anymore..nor a friend.
He backs away and slowly walking off angered. The others are looking after him questioning where he will go? Koda feels sad about this,his pack is falling apart,the hunger is draining everyone's sanity.

⚡Noctis⚡

Posted 2024-01-16 19:01:53 (edited)

New life,new pack

As Genesis is wandering in the wasteland he barely finds water and the food its just luxury. Once it was a beautiful forest ,but now he travels a world full of danger...and the new creatures that appeared unnaturaly,everything is starting to fall apart,his hope to find shelter is just a broken glass. He sadly lays down and waits for the last moment,Genesis just gave up.

Genesis: There is nothing we can do anymore. The goddess is not helping at all,everything is just wasted

For a couple of minutes he passes out ,having a weird vision about a pack war he never saw before. He could see the dead wolves on the ground,and hear all the growls and cries of the war.
Suddenly he wakes up from this vision opening his eyes looking around,the sounds of the growls and cries are still in his ears.
Far in the distance he can see wolf figures fighting and a couple more laying on the ground. He slowly stands up and walks to the wolf figures. As he gets closer the wolves are getting more realistic ,the blood ,the growls are real.
Genesis tries to run to them but his paws are bleeding very badly. He lets out a loud bark to get their attention,risking his own life.
After the unkown wolves finished the fight one of them turns to Genesis and starts to surround his. That wolf has an unexpected familiar...a very large lunar raven who also can talk.

Unknown scarred wolf: "Oh dear,look what we have here Wren."

A second brown wolf with antlers named Wren trotted to him sniffing the air,he  was unsure about Genesis.
20240117-045250 UP - WREN IMG

Wren:"Well I dont know what to say...lets wait for your brother"

The lunar raven laughs as he looks at Genesis.

Lunar raven:"Look at him Shima,stading there just like a pile of bones we could eat later".

Genesis growls and tries to catch the raven but he flies away. The scarred wolf named Shima bites Genesis neck and puts him down. Genesis tries to stand up but he was way too weak.

Shima:"Never attack my friend. Do you understand mutt? She growls and snaps at his face

A large black/brown wolf with ember eyes has appeard out of nowhere using some kind of shadow teleporting element,which surprised Genesis. The large brown walks to Shima and tells her with a calm voice to stop being such a rude wolf.Shima mumbled something as she lets Genesis stand up.
20240117-045230 UP-XAVIER IMG

Xavier:" Name's Xavier,what brings you here?
Genesis looks in his eyes and gulps,not sure to say the truth or slip a lie in his story.

Genesis:"Its complicated. I had a pack before but I havent seen them in months. We had a fight and I left

The lunar raven flies above Genesis and makes circles annoying the wolf. He keeps laughing at him with no shame.

Lunar raven:"So you left your pack in this hard times? What kind of packmate are you? Betrayer? Useless? Dumb? He keeps laughing

Wren sighs and looks at Griffon the lunar raven who is getting really rude without any reason.

Xavier:"Be quiet Griffon. Xavier barks loudly at the bird who flies and lands on Shima's shoulder.

Xavier:"What is your name? Never seen a wolf who is able to fly..untill now..Also..we might hurry up to get to safety. The monsters or another pack members can appear anytime.

Genesis:"Genesis...and sure

The 4 wolves and the bird are leaving the territory of the Solaris pack,one of the most aggressive packs out there.
Wren being the friendliest of them started to chat with Genesis making the way home more nice.
Xavier was leading the way , Griffon and Shima in the back also chatting.
As traveling around to a neutral territory time passed and they started to form a bond. Even the bird is more mild now,of course he loves to tease Genesis and the others.
As Xavier leads the way he jumps on a large rock and barks two times,the large rock is being moved with...magic and it opens a cave entrance.

The 4 wolves are welcomed by a half breed wolf and polar bear named Ynari.
20240117-051323 UP YNARI IMG

Ynari:"Well this took more than usual this time...and who is that handsome? She keeps looking at Genesis.

Shima walks in front of Ynari and looks at her:" Nothing interesting to see. Keep guarding this place,be a good girl" slapping Ynari's face with her tail.

As they go inside of the large cave two wolves comes to Genesis greeting and asking him if everything is fine. Genesis nods and looks away,one of the wolves presents itself.

Kagura:"I hope nothing bad happened to you..or your pack" She looks at Genesis wagging her tail. "You are welcome to stay with us as long as you need to rest...or maybe join us?"

Genesis looks around and deeply thinks about his decision looking at her being happy to help. Genesis:" Well...to be honest I dont even know where I am,which terrory is this?"  He keeps looking around at the pack wolves and pups doing their job and playing.

Kagura:" You are in Shifting Sky pack. Xavier and Shima bringed you here to safety. We are a good pack ,we dont harm any strangers". She looks at the other wolf who all this time remains silent. The other wolf looks a bit grumpy and suspicious.
Kagura:" Well this is Kayn,and we are the alphas of this pack. Sorry about late intro,but I wanted to make sure everything is fine here" She licks Kayn's face. "Well anyways,if you have any questions we are at our den" She blinks.

Xavier smiles  "Thank you for letting us stay here a while. But we must leave after a couple of days. We have an important mission to finish".  He turns back to Genesis and Shima wagging his tail.
Xavier:" Guys we can stay here a while...but after that we need to leave". Genesis nods and walks away to find a good place to rest. Shima taps her paws on the ground: "We just got here...".
While Shima and Xavier are having a chat Genesis sits down and thinks about his old pack,he is wondering if they are still alive..

⚡Noctis⚡

Posted 2024-04-01 13:19:08 (edited)

The War

As time passed the evil Queen Luxanna and her mate are both growing old and a new heir will be choosen after the royal pair will die. To be a next Queen/King to wolf must pass with succes hard tests ,body and mind.
The Queen is making sure that her first born daughter Princess Kathoa will be the next queen by training her with the best fighters,mages and more.
The ceremony of The Choosen One will be in the Royal Gardens of the castle. Wolves from around the realm are welcome here,it will be full of food,fresh water and safe zones to sleep over night.

The ceremony will be in 1 day,untill then every wolf is talking about it and preparing to leave their main pack land to see it.
While Genesis is sleeping ,Shima is sneaking up and hits his face with a fish "Wakey,wakey Genesis."  Genesis jumps up and growls  "Shima...again. You need to stop waking us up like this".Shima laughs and walks off.
Genesis stands up looking at the other wolves talking about a ceremony. He wonders what is that..
Xavier walks to Genesis with a piece of meat in his mouth,he puts it down and wags his tail  "Here, this is for you". Genesis looks at the food and looks at the wolves talking  "Xavier...what ceremony are they talking about?".
Xavier gulps and shakes his fur  "Well...when the royal pair is old they are choosing one of their pups to be the next Queen/King. But to be able to lead a whole realm,the pup must be strong in many ways: as a fighter,mage,herbalist and so on. The pup must pass all the royal tests to be a Queen/King,after that a ceremony will be done for the victory". Genesis is listening carefully at Xavier.
Shima appears out of nowhere rolling her eyes  "Are you guys seriously talking about this too?" She sits down near Genesis.

Genesis is deeply thinking about something and Shima notices is,she stands up and goes much closer to Genesis  "Did something happened Genesis?".Xavier remains quiet. Genesis nods and looks at Shima  "I know its hard to leave this peacefully place but...we have to find the goddess to save this realm..Sitting here wont change anything."  Shima sighs ,approving his decision. "Im afraid he is right....we must leave" said Xavier.
Their friend Wren is not joining them anymore,it seems like he will stay in this pack for a long time.
After letting the alphas know that they leaving,the trio is very thankfully for their help.

The small pack is ready to go in a new adventure in the wastelands. After walking for some time ,Xavier sniffs the air,the smell is very eerie  "I can smell something..not sure what is it to be honest". Shima and Genesis are also sniffing the air, they say it might be the smell of a large animal.
Suddenly a large bear figure starts to run towards them. The wolves are surprised to see a large bear like that and they are standing still untill the bear comes closer. But this is not a normal bear,it got black eyes,and an unnaturally large mouth full of sharp theeths.
The bear attacks Xavier but he quickly dodges the attack. Genesis is flying up in the sky and uses lightning breath on the bear. Xavier runs in front of the bear and uses fire ball attacks that will explode when touches the enemy.

Shima and her brid friend Griffon are attacking the bear too using sandand lightning power on it. The large bear roars very loud and tries to run away but Genesis jumps on his back and bites his neck. Xavier looks at Shima and nods,both of the wolves are helping Genesis killing the bear.
The large bear seems to be very bothered by the wolves and tries to get them off,scratching Shima's back leg throwing her on ground. Griffon is flying to Shima  "Are you ok?".  Shima growls and tries to get up,being wounded and bleeding she falls back down  "This wont happen!". She fully turns herself into sand and teleports to the bear biting his neck.
Xavier uses fire breath attack on the bear burning its fur and flesh. In the end the bear defeated drops down making eerie sounds,the trio decided to end its suffering by killing it  "This is Ace...he did this..." Shima said.

"It is what it is,this is the only way we can free their souls from corruption.." Xavier said  "And also...maybe we should head to the ceremony".
Genesis is very surpised by his decision  "Wait what? Why? We are wasting time going there!" Genesis walks away a bit  "Plus Shima is wounded.".
Shima stands up and snarls  "Do you think im weak?! I can walk...or limp. This wont stop us."  She limps to Genesis hitting his face with her tail.

"You may not know,but I met once a mage who can see in the future. She lives near the castle...I can ask her about the gods..and the future" Xavier said with a calm voice ,wagging his tail and smiling. The trio is heading to the ceremony with hope that they will find that wolf mage. They journey to the castle was a long and dangerous one,packs of corrupted wolves attacked the trio,they even had to flee because of a herd of caribou fully charged at them. After escaping death many times Genesis,Shima and Xavier are close to the Ruins of Sanbreque. They can see the large mountain-like crystal formation and the castle beneath it. The view is breathtaking and the wolves are fascinated.
20240402-225011
Shima sits down and continues looking at the crystal mountain  "Look at it...it shines....this is beautiful..." She said. Xavier laughs and smiles  "Always amazing looking,I love this place..too bad its poisoned". He walks off following the rock path that humans made. While walking on the path they could hear wolves chatting in the distance,pups playing and singing. The whole village was full of wolves having a good time.
20240410-040516
Shima smiles and wags her tail  "Im so happy we survived the red zones. As much as we hate the Queen for her behavoir she did a great job protecting her territory from those monsters".
Xavier nods and tilts his head  "Well uh,that is true...." he looks away,thinking.
After a good couple of minutes of walking from village to village they finally are at the main gates of the Castle protected by large dire wolves. One of the royal guardians is approaching Xavier.
Xavier explains they want to see the Ceremony and want to stay a couple of days because their journey wasn't an easy one. The royal guardian accepts and opens the main gates.
As Shima ,Xavier and Genesis entered into the main gardens they were amazed by what they see: the whole place was adorned with beautiful flowers,the wolf citizens are working hard to make it look amazing for the Ceremony. While the adult wolves are doing multiple jobs,the pups are running free playing in the gardens. The whole place was animated by happy working wolves.
20240410-040503

Genesis looks at everything amazed by the citizens behavoir,they are look happy without any worries. Shima walks to Genesis  "Are you fine?" She smiles.
He sits down and wags his tail  "I guess. This is just different from where I live...everyone looks happy like.....''  he sighs "...they dont even know the life behind those walls. Im sure they never seen a corrupted creature."
Shima lowers her ears and gets closer to Genesis  "I know what you mean. I....."  As Shima tries to talk to Genesis,Xavier intrerrupts them  "Alright,lets go find some food,water and shelter. We must stsy here for a couple of days"  he walks off asking wolves for help.
Genesis smirks and stands up  "Well I guess we need to follow him" he trots to Xavier leaving Shima behind ,speechles she snarls and mumbles alone.

The wolves are searching for shelter and they are asking every adult wolf that came near them for help. After a good hours of searching ,only one wolf accepted them into their home letting them sleep a couple of nights.
The sky is turning black very quickly and the whole place ia getting more silent,all of the Capital citizens are going to sleep ,being ready for the next day,the Ceremony of the Choosen One.
As Xavier curls up being ready to sleep,Genesis is moving around without finding a good sleeping spot. Xavier is annoyed by the walking noises  "You cant sleep?" He said. Genesis stops for a second and looks at Xavier  "Not really...I just have a bad feeling that's all" he sits down.
Xavier sighs and rolls his eyes  "As long as we are together it shoulnd't be a problem. Anyways...just find where is Shima and tell her we its time to sleep".
Genesis stands up and trots away finding Shima,he asked the wolf that helped them if she saw Shima around. The wolf nods and leads Genesis to Shima.
Shima sits on a damaged balcony that has been taken by ivy and other plants and flowers. The whole balcony looks like a garden.
Shima looks at the stars while chatting with Griffon. Genesis is wagging his tail approaching them  "Xavier was looking for you. We are going to sleep".
Shima flicks her ear and ignores Genesis. He goes closer to Shima flapping his wings to get her attention  "Its late Shima. We must sle-.....".  Shima quickly turns to him snarling and growling  "I cant even have a non stressing time without you and Xavier talking?"  She stands up and walks inside being followed by Griffon.
Genesis rolls his eyes and follows Shima s quickly as he can  "Why are you angry now?". Shima suddenly stops walking and turns angry to Genesis  "Im just tired". 
Genesis wags his tail smiling  "Perferct! We can go to sleep then". Shima raises her tail  "Not that kind of tired Genesis!".
Griffon laughs  "He doesn't get it. Lets move on and take a good nap. Tomorrow is a long day". Shima nods and follows the bird to the sleeping room.

Left behind ,Genesis walks away to find a different sleeping room with comfy bedding.
In the morning Xavier wakes up and walks outside of the house,watching the pups running and playing. The adult wolves are chatting about the ceremony and more. The sky clear blue and weather is warm. Xavier smiles and closes his eyes "Amazing..".  He feels safe after years of living in the red zones where corrupted animals are.
Griffon is flying to Xavier landing near him. He stretches and shakes his feathers. Xavier sits down  "Ready for a new day?".
Griffon looks around  "Kinda. I preffer the bed anyway". Xavier laughs wagging his tail  "A good one! Well ,I will get some meat for us. Make sure you wake the others before I get back"  he stands up and trots away buying some meat chunks from the local meat sellers.

Griffon heads to Shima knocking on the door with his beak  "Wake up. Did you sleep well?". Shima opens one eye and turns away  "Go away chiken".
Griffon shakes his head and goes to Genesis room trying to wake him up but he sleeps on his back snorring loudly. Griffon sighs  "It will take some time to wake them..".
After a good hour Xavier returns with a couple of large meat chunks stacked into a wood basked. He enters the house seeing two sleepy and grumpy wolves.
Xavier puts the basked down  "Here is our food for now. We must eat and continue searching for the mage. Its a must!".  He quickly grabs a meat chunk and starts to chew on it.
Both of the sleepy wolves and the bird are taking meat chunks and starts to eat.
After eating they head to the main streets of the city asking every wolf about the mage. A couple of them said that the mage is a "freak" and she died months ago and other says she is still alive somewhere.
The trio is heading to a place where she was seen last time,its a very small damaged house taken over by plants.

⚠️WOLF DEATH⚠️
Xavier walks inside the dark house,looking in evey corner but suddenly a bad smell come across his nose. Following the smell he finds the painfuly truth about the mage he was talking about.It was all skin and bones.
Xavier left the house with visible sadness on his face. Seeing his disposition ,Shima and Genesis knew the truth about the mage without any question.
The three wolves are going back to the house they are livin for now,Genesis looks at Xavier  "Im so sorry...." he gulps.  Xavier looks away putting his tail under belly  "I-......., she was our only hope....and now that she is gone...".
Shima is speechless, looking at Griffon.
Suddenly a couple of young wolves are running near them heading to the castle yelling  "Its happening. Its happening!" Leaving dust behind them.
The three are looking at each other. Quckly,they are starting to run to the castle ,Shima telling Griffon to scout what is happening from the sky.
As they are getting closer to the castle gates,a large crowd of wolves are still waiting to enter the castle's gardens.
Genesis looks around,having a weird feeling  "Guys,I feel like someone is watching us now". Shima laughs  "Watching us?! We are not the center of the universe here. We are just some common wolves". She said.
Xavier growls at the two talking  "Shuush you two. The gates are oppening now!". The large rock gates are being pulled by many wolf/bear hybrids ,letting the citizens getting in.
The gardens are full of beautiful almost-extinct flowers,small birds are chirping and flying around. Swans and ducks are swimming in the big lake near the castle. The lake also has rare species of fishes.
Shima looks around fascinated about the place  "Am I dead? Is this Paradise?".
Xavier and Griffon are laughing at her. The wolves seem to have a good time together ,while Genesis has a weird feeling about being watched.

When the royal pair puts a paw on the stage ,every wolf from the garden stops doing activites and bows. Genesis has no idea what is going on,but Xavier told him to bow if he wants to live.
After the Queen and King ,their pups will come on the stage followed by royal servants,pupsitter,guardians, etc
One of the servants shouts so everyone can hear it  "Now,the Queen and King of our Realm speaks". The servant biws and takes a few steps back leaving the whole stage for royalty.

The Queen was the first who is talking,she looks around,seeing so many wolves being there for the ceremony  "Citizens of our Realm,good to see you. Today is the day ,one of my pups will be choosen to be the next queen or king. My first born daughter Princess Kathoa will start with the ceremony tests,then Prince Shrew will be the ne-...................................".

Shima mumbles and growls  "Look at that mutt talking there like she is the queen. I bet she cant even fair fight". Xavier frowns looking at Shima  "As much as we hate her,we must stay quiet. We are on a mission I know. I know I failed you and Genesis...sorry sister".
Suddenly all of the wolves are cheering up and howling. Xavier looks at the Queen as she walks away with the King  "The ceremony starts with tests. We need to move on". Shima nods turning away ready to leave
Genesis keeps looking around to find who is spying on them but no luck.

The King and Queen are sitting down on their bone-made thrones,talking silently  "Just look at the peasants being happy for our children to be the next leaders. So pathetic,so low"  said the Queen. The King touches his nose with the Queens cheek  "They have no idea about Princess Kathoa much,but they will have a surprise. She will be the one who is going to conquer to whole planet..who knows darling?". They both look at each other and smile.

While Genesis is being suspicious looking around,he recognizes two familiar faces and the darts to them. Shima and Xavier are speechles and follows him as quickly as they can  "Genesis why are you running"  Shima shouts.
Genesis is pushing away other wolves in front of him to get there. One of the wolves is looking at him with a shock in his eyes  "GENESIS?".
Genesis wags his tail  "Seth,Pain???? Are you guys alivee???" He couldn't stop smiling.
Pain is smiling and sitting down  "Good to see you again". Seth approaches Genesis looking at him  "I cant believe its you. I thought you are dead...".
As the 3 wolves are chatting,Shima and Xavier finally found Genesis but the face on Shima when she is seeing Pain is truly in shock  "Is that you Pain?" She said lowering her ears and tail. Pain looks at Shima and Xavier wagging his tail without any control  "Sister,brother?!".
All of the wolves are happy to see each other,peace and joy was flourishing in their small pack. They even forgot about finding the goddess and save the world.
Genesis looks at Seth "So where the others?".  Seth looks away and frowns,sitting down and sighs. Pain looks away avoiding eye contact with Genesis  "Well,uh...they didn't make it. They were killed by something I never seen before. It was in a very windy night when we were asleep,two shadows came from nowhere. They looked like wolves but..without fur. They just,killed them..." Said Seth worried about Genesis reaction. Genesis snarls and stands up  "So you mean they were not wolves?".
Seth remains silent. Xavier stands up and sighs  "This world is full of mistery I can say. Probably we will never know what that is...or who knows really?" He shakes off his dirt from fur.

Shima yawns and scratches her ear  "We dont even watch the tests and ceremony of the mutts. But fine by me"  She said smirking. They all laugh together untill Griffon lands on Shima's back  "Uh,I dont see much but...There is something coming,like an army or something. And they are very close..like very close".
The wolves are shocked,they keep looking at each other without saying a thing.
Suddenly an earthquake is shaking the whole place,large boulders are falling down from the old castle hurting lots of wolves.
One of the main gates of the city is destroyed and fire balls are falling from sky hitting everything,the whole place is getting on fire and the panic takes over the place. Wolves are running in many direction,howls and cries can be heared from distance.

The pack is running away from the fire spheres that are falling from the sky,and they are taking shelter inside the castle. Griffon is sended out again the check out on the enemies. Seth is leading everyone down to be protected and they end up in a very eerie,cold and humid place. It looks like its a prison.
Shima sits down  "What is happening? And where are we now?".
The pack is looking around and sniffing the cages and ground,they are searching for a safe way out of this problem.
"I dont understand..I got way too many questions now" Seth looks down thinking about the situation. Shima puts her paw on Seth's shoulder  "Well we are in the same situation. Who knows? Maybe the queen did this"  she walks away searching for a door.

⚡Noctis⚡

Posted 2024-05-16 05:58:49 (edited)

The Sentinels

Xavier sighs and sits down  "Well,there is no door...in that case...let me make one"  he charges up a fire breathing attack and points it to a wall but Seth jumps in front of him  "You stop it! Who knows what's outside and if its something bad we will get its attention. Maybe there are demons outside..."  he raises his tail. Xavier cancels his attack and goes closer to Seth  "You badly need help. If we dont do anything we will die here!"  He looks at the others.
Shima looks at the wall and nods  "You are right Xavier we must make a way out of here,after all we agreed to save citizens. And to kill corrupted stuff..."  she said.

"Fine then...whatever will happen outside we will always follow the light!"  Seth says with a visible worry on his face.
Shima pushes Seth and smiles at him  "What about naming our little pack? Something that has "Light" in the name". Seth wags his tail and smiles back at her  "What about Sentinels of Light? Des everyone agrees with this name?" He said looking at the others.
The other pack members agreed with the name, suddenly an unknown male voice laughs from a prison cell. The voice was of a young adult that echoed the whole place,the Sentinels are walking further to check who is laughing but when they get to see it a full white wolf is laying down in a cell with a smile on his face.

The white wolf gets up and goes closer to the cell bars  "So you guys hate demons and those who are evil?" He laughs and teleports between Seth and Xavier, slapping Seth's face with his tail. Xavier tries to bite the white wolf but he teleports into the cell again.
The Sentinels are confused by the white wolf abilities,Shima growls and snarls at him  "If you want to fight,well fight with me!"  She shouts at him.
The white wolf rolls his eyes and teleports behind Shima laughing at her,teasing her weak abilities.
"What do you want from us? We are kinda busy here!"  Seth said.  The white wolf teleports in front of Seth and looks right in his eyes,trying to provoke him to fight  "Well you guys will help me safe my friends,like it or not,by the way my name is Yorune" he smirks.

"What makes you think we will help you?! We dont even know you!"  Seth said. Yorune walks around Seth  "Well I will make sure you and your pack wont leave this place"  He smiles
Shima snarls at him and tries to bite Yorune but he teleports on the ceiling ,Shima stops without any word. As the others are watching Yorune being a bully Pain's demon comes out of him floating above Pain,speaking with an eerie voice  "The white wolf is a demon I see..a pure breed one"  he floats in front of Yorune.
Yorune makes a disgusted face with his tongue sticking out  "Euww,what just came out of you?? That's creepy"  he shakes fur all over his body.
Genesis makes a few steps forward and looks up to Yorune  and speaks  "We are the good guys,and if you want to fight ,then fight with all of us. We just need to get out of here".
Yorune laughs  "Ha,bingo. Good to know,well if you are the good guys well help me first,or you guys will be stuck here forever. Agree?"  He teleports back on the ground ,being exposed to any sudden attacks.

"Agreed!"  said Seth.  The ancient demon of Pain floats back near Pain and says  "So be it!".
Shima raises her tail and with a shock on her face looks at Seth  "What the hell Seth? Why are we helping him?? Are you crazy??"  Gets closer and closer to Seth tapping her paw on the ground.
Seth pushes away Shima's head  making her very angry "Well,sometimes we have no choice" .
"We are wasting time....follow me" Yorune walks away looking back at others  "Are you guys coming?"  He sighs rolling his eyes.
As they are walking away from the entrance the whole place gets darker and darker,the smell of humidity and old building makes the pack feel unsafe as they go around the tunnels that are connected. Shadow (Pain's demon)  decides to go back into Pain's mind,so no one talks to him.
The tunnels are infested with large rats that are running in thousands of dirrection as they see the wolves,Shima is visble desgusted about the place  "This is discusting" she said.
Suddenly a light bulb can be seen from far away ,but the light bulb also moves like its alive and going towards the pack.
Xavier growls  "I hope this is not some joke if yours, Yorune"  Yorune looks back at him and tells Xavier he has no jokes ,not like this. The pack is starting to be nervous ,Yorune stops walking and looks back at the others  "We will find it soon what it is..."  He starts to teleport near to the light bulb bitting it,behind the bulb a wolf was controlling it using magic and shouts at Yorune  "Stop doing that you dumb mutt!" .
As the others were running to Yorune, they realised that the wolf is actually the Queen,this upsetting Shima very bad  "Mutt? You are the only mutt here! Cheap queen!" Shima jumps and bites her neck ,and Luxanna bites her back leading into a bloody fight between the two females. Yorune joins the fight, helping Shima to defeat the Queen.

Xavier gets very mad of the situation and his whole body was covered in flames,ambers floating around emanating a heat wave. Pain and Genesis are standing looking at each other with visible confusion.
Xavier breathes fire hitting a wall and growls  "ENOUGH!"  He goes closer to Shima and pushes her off Queen Luxanna while Yorune teleports back near Pain. Xavier puts a paw on Queen's neck with his sharp and long claws cutting the queens fur.
Queen Luxanna growls and tries to stand up but Xavier is not letting her move,she sighs and looks up at Xavier  "What the hell you want peasant?"  she growls.
Yorune teleports to Queen Luxanna and shouts at her  "WHERE IS RUI AND DOZAYH?!"  the rest of the pack is looking at him speechless, Luxanna smirks and tries to stand up but Xavier is not letting her. Yorune starts to lose his patience and snarls  "You are so dead...!".
Queen Luxanna laughs  "Me? Dead?? Even if you kill me ,my daughter will lead this Realm as I did,no mercy at all. And wolves like you will suffer!"  Luxanna starts to bleed out of her nose due the pression Xavier puts on her neck.
Seth looks worried at the Queen and sniffs the air  "Maybe we should move on,we cant stay here forever"  tilting his head. Genesis steps forward  "And what we do with the Queen?".

"I will take care of the Queen...."  Shima adds.
Xavier looks confused at Shima  "Are you sure about this?".

"Very sure"  Shima snarls at the Queen raising her tail. Xavier let go of the Queen 's neck  "Alright...". The Queen stands up shaking her fur ,she looks at everyone accepting her possible death. The pack agreed that Shima will stay behind with the Queen while they are finding a way out.
As the others are walking away ,Shima starts to walk slowly to the Queen. Both of the wolves are ready for a fight,Shima starts the fight attacking first without using any magic  "You will pay for what you did...you destroyed my family and what I loved the most,my pups and my mate"  she bites the Queen's shoulder and doesn't let go. Queen Luxanna laughs  "How low...I wonder why is every peasant having a family?! I think only royal bloods are allowed to have pups. Also,do you think a bite will kill me?"  She looks at Shima.
Shima jumps back and gets more upset about her answer  "Oh you...you are so dead. I always waited for this moment...FOR YEARS and been through a lot just to kill you"  She attacks Queen Luxanna with multiple sand made sharp knives that are being controlled by Shima. Queen Luxanna tries to dodge them but she got hit by 2.
Queen Luxanna creates a light beam and shots it to Shima leaving temporary blind,the Queen take advantage and attacks Shima.
The fight that continued was very brutal and bloody..

Seth and the others finally found an exit ,as they walk outside the whole Capital was still burning ,wolves are fighting with cryptids and the sky is turning black.
The pack is shocked by the horrifying view and they have no idea where to go from now. Seth looks around worried about the situation  "I have no idea what we should do now. And we shouldn't leave Shima behind" he said.
Genesis sits down and looks at Seth  "She always wanted to kill her. So...let her do it".
Yorune walks away,climbing on a large fallen building  "I know where my friends are.."  he looks back at the others. Xavier sighs and looks away.
Seth smiles and follows Yorune climbing the building ,when he gets on the top he remains silent with a visible fear and shock on his face. Seth is just standing there with his tail lowered.

The others are climbing too,observing a horrifying creature has a skull with no skin. Rawhead prowls around the place as if searching for its next victim. And odd sound like rattling bones comes from its mouth and fills the pack with fear.

The Sentinels of Light are trying to not get its attention by walking away very slowly but Yorune decides to fight it,teleporting behind the large floating skull and bite it. The others are looking behind realising about the mistake Yorune did but they decided to help him defeat that cryptid.
Seth unleashed large and strong roots from the ground to catch the skull and keep it in one place and the others are attacking with elemental powers hitting the skull.
After many tries they finally destroy the skull who exploded in the sky. All of the noise makes other cryptids to gather and go to Sentinels.
Lots of eerie cryptids are getting closer and closer to the Sentinels of Light,almost being cornered.

Seth gulps and backs away slowly  "Well,shit.."
Yorune growls at them being ready to attack,so are the others. The cryptids are different sizes,some of them being 10 times larger than a direwolf. Somewhere in the distance a different pack of wolves are defeating cryptids and one of the wolves notices the Sentinels are struggling.
The wolf howls getting the cryptids attention and charges a rock element attack hitting the cryptids with rocks,while the rest of his pack is attacking. Seth and the others are joining the fight with no fear,they are not one!!
After a bloody fight with the cryptids the wolves finally won,sadly 2 wolves died in the fight.
After the fight ended both packs met each other, Wren was one of them. Xavier was surprised to see him there  "Wren??? What are you doing here?" He said.
Wren walks to Xavier wagging his tail  "Xavier! Glad to see you guys here!".

While the others met again,Yorune finds his 2 wolf friends and runs to them  "Dozayh!!!Rui!".
Dozayh started to cry and shout  "YOR I MISSED YOU SO MUCH".
The reunion from both packs made everyone happy,but not Genesis. He was constanly thinking about Shima who probably is still fighting with the Queen.
Genesis steps foward  "What now?" He asks nervously. Everyone looks at each other thinking about an answer. Xavier looks at Genesis  "We continue our mission..".
Dozayh ,a dark brown wolf jumps in front of the Sentinels of Light with tears in his eyes  "Hiii,hello. Call me Dozayh. I never seen sooo many elemental wolves untill now"  he wags his tail.
Rui, a cream and gray wolf just looks at them confused,not paying too much attention at all.
Seth smiles and pats Dozayh's head  "Oh well, in that case we have enough time to introduce ourself"  he also wags his tail in sign of peace.
While Dozayh is fascinated by Pain's scars and chain ,Wren looks around like he is looking for someone  "Wait... where is our sister? Shima"  he looks and Xavier.
Xavier sighs  "She is fighting with the Queen now..somewhere in the tunnels.." he said.
Wren raised his tail and starts to growl and shout  "ARE YOU CRAZY?? THE QUEEN IS IN ALLIANCE WI-...."  suddenly blood comes out of his mouth and nose and slowly loses balance and falls down choking in his own blood. The wolves from both packs are shocked! Dozayh starts to scream out of fear  "WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!"  Then he runs under Xavier's belly.
Seth quickly walks to Wren to heal him using nature powers but it looks like its not working at all..

Looks like 2 bipedal creatures are getting close to them,they look very unfamiliar and creepy in the same time. They both stop walking and if them speaks very calmly  "I see.....I thought elemental wolves are extinct by now. But I was wrong! But dont worry I will help you escape from this...cruel and dark world" he said with a smirk  "My name is Lord Krimson,the Devil. And this is Noir"  he added.
The wolves never seen creatures like them,its a bit strange how they walk on 2 legs and wear stuff on them.
Xavier walks forward showing them no fear  "First,what you did to Wren? And why are you here?"  He snarls.
Yorune constantly growl at the 2 waiting for the moment to attack.
The two stranger are looking at each other and laughs loudly. Lord Krimson starts to slowly walk around  "Your Wren got some... secret informations that no one should know about that! Dogs are not allowed to know informations like that! Actually...no one should.."  he claps  "...but I respect him for the courage. Sadly he is dying now...and you cant do anything."  He added.

Xavier runs to the devil and tries to bite his neck but Lord Krimson protects himself with the weapon pushing Xavier to ground. Seeing this Yorune teleports to Lord Krimson attacking from the back but he quickly notices it and deeply cuts Yorune's front leg with his weapon.
Yorune quickly limps away bleeding all over the place.
Lord Krimson laughs  "Oh come on. I dont want to fight with dogs,I dont understand your aggressive reactions now...but anyway...."  his eyes are turning red and starts to float ,poiting his finger to random wolves from Wren's pack ,leaving those without breath bleeding out of their mouths and slowlly dying.
Only Rui and Dozayh made it alive from Wren's pack,the others are gone, so is Wren.
"Jobs done. Sorry to say but I must go"  Lord Krimson opens a portal made of darkness and waves his hand,being followed by Noir(his guardian).
Yorune  lays down  "Who the hell think he is? Some cheap demon thing. Next time I will show him power"  he growls. Dozayh runs to Yorune and sits down near him.

"What Wren wanted to say about the Queen? Something about an alliance..." said Xavier thinking about the situation. Genesis walks away from everyone but Dozayh notices him  "Hei hei you. Where are you going??"  He goes after Genesis.
"We left Shima just like that fighting with the Queen...we must go back"  Genesis said.

❗Blood:
All this time Queen Luxanna and Shima are fighting to death. Blood splattered on the tunnels walls and ground the whole place looks terriyfing. The 2 wolves are covered in fresh wounds and blood. In the fight Queen Luxanna has lost one eye and she is badly bleeding,trying to get balance on her paws while Shima limps to the Queen to kill her,finally.
Queen Luxanna manages to get up but coughs up blood and fells down again. Her body was very damaged and old she couldn't fight with a younger and stronger wolf like Shima.
Shima gets closer to the Queen bitting her neck and throw her away againt the bloody wall ,the Queen's helpless body slides slowly down  "What kind of queen are you? Cant even fight a PEASANT like me..? I tell you what: you will die now and I will make sure that every one of your pups wont make it. And I dont care about their ages. I will clean this cursed realm from your miserable blood" she coughs.
Queen Luxanna is barely breathing and unable to move  "You...are a dead wol-...."  Shima bites her throat multiple times untill the Queen gives her last breath,splattering her face with the royal blood.
Shima limps away from the dead body,after a fight to death duel she feels very tired and uncontrolably she lies down and closes her eyes.

Genesis finally arrives to the entrance of tunnels and jumps down. The rest of the Sentinels are behind fighting with the random cryptids spawns.
As Genesis runs further he smells the fresh blood from a good distance,he is starting to feel unconfortable and stressed about the imagine and what he would see.
The tunnels are very slippery and the humidity in the air makes him pant while running  "I just hope she is fine" he said. It took Genesis a while to find Shima in the maze-like tunnels,when he found her Genesis walks slowly to her.
Shima's body was covered in scars and blood she almost looks dead.
Genesis gulps and sniffs her pushing Shima's head with his nose  "Shima??? Please tell me you are alive".  There was no signs of life from her.

Suddenly Genesis hears someone running in the tunnels calling his name  "Genesis!"  Genesis lets out a howl to help the wolf find him.
Looks like Seth was  running after Genesis to help him  "I came to help. Shima needs a healer,good think I am one"  said Seth.
Genesis nods and moves away a bit. Seth's eyes starts to glow bright green and roots are coming out from ground blooming colorfull flowers. The roots are growing  very quickly covering Shima's body.
After good minutes the roots are starting to get dry and fell off Shima,she opens her eyes and looks around confused.
The wounds are much better looking but they are not fully healed. Shima's eyes are tears ,she limps to Genesis and licks his face  "Thank you for being here..."  Genesis wags his tail but remains silent. Genesis was very happy about her reaction but he wanted to act cool.

⚡Noctis⚡

Posted 2024-05-24 18:11:27 (edited)

Death of the evil queen

Seth looks at the Queen's body  "So,it happened..the cause of all terror has died. I finally lived to see this. Shima you are truly strong"  Seth smiles.
"I always wanted to do this.." she said smiling.
Genesis puts his paw on Seth's shoulder  "I hate to be that guy but we need to find a safe spot"  the trio left Queen Luxanna's body and quickly left the tunnels. They all met at the entrance and left the main zone in hurry to get to a smaller village in the Capital where is a bit more peaceful. While slowly walking Griffon has arrived from scouting and lands near Shima  "Oh my...what happened to you?"  He asked.
Shima rolls her eyes and laughs  "I felt down and did an oppsie"  she continues limping.
Griffon sighs  "Very funny.....".
Dozayh walks beside Shima trying to say something but he is too shy to say it and instead he stares at her,this annoying Shima. Griffon notices that and pinches Dozayh's back leg  "Say it or leave it,dog"  Griffon said.
Dozayh puffs up and turns quickly to Griffon  "DID YOU CALLED ME A DOG,YOU LITTLE CHIKEN?" he shouts.
"You need some serious help.You cant even talk with a female"  Griffon said

Seth smiles and lowers his ears looking back at the 2 arguing  "Less shouting..we still need to walk a bit to a safer place. We need a larger building to temporary live in." 
Griffon and Dozayh refused to walk near each other. The bird shakes himself and flaps his wings  "Before I forget...I just seen the King was killed by a medium pack named The Rebels..probably it was their goal".
"Dead...as they all should be. The Crown wolves are just a bunch of spoiled monsters..."  Shima said.
The others are looking at each other without saying a word and continues walking to safe place.
After a good minutes of walking in the ruins they found a large abandoned house covered in ivy and surrounded by trees and bushes. The pack decided to stay there untill the danger is all gone.
Its getting morning and the pack is still deep sleeping. As the sun is starting to shine in the sky its getting to be more hot ,raising the temperature by each minute..
Dozayh wakes up first and looks around,everyone was still sleeping.
He sniffs the air feeling a weird wolf smell all around the abandoned house and decides to check it out. He walks on some dry sticks that are  making cracking  sounds waking Rui up. Annoyed by the sound Dozayh tries to run  but Rui jumps in front of him  "Where are you going Dozayh?"  Rui asked.
Dozayh pushes Rui outside of the building into the garden full of colorfull flowers and ivy's growing all over the place,it looks like a small jungle. Dozayh pushes Rui to the ground this annoying Rui. Dozayh looks around and whispers to Rui  "Since I woke up this place smells like another wolf..and I must check it out. Wanna come?"  He smiles. Rui stands up shaking his fur  "Well...I-....".
Dozayh laughs and pushes Rui  "Well good. Follow me Rui. We will scout this whole place".  He walks away into the garden being followed by Rui who keeps yawning.
Dozayh keeps sniffing the ground following the scent of an unknown wolf  "It must be here somewhere.." Dozayh keep searching. Rui looks at him annoyed by Dozayh's energy.

Dozayh found some fresh paw prints in mud and follows them untill a direwolf jumps out of a large bush and snarls at the two. Dozayh shouts and hides behing Rui  "Dont kill us Sir wolf!"  Dozayh said.
"I dont kill you as long as you tell me who are you first"  The unknown wolf sits down. Dozayh walks to the unknown and smiles  "Well im Dozayh..and this one is Rui. The rest of the pack is in the buidling they are probably sleeping.." 

"Call me Teddy...I am an elementalist light wolf...."  He smiles  "...and after this unexpected war ,I got lost around"    Teddy he added.
Dozayh and Teddy chatted for good minutes while Rui is listening to them ,but suddenly Yorune teleports in front of Teddy and headbutts him.
Teddy felt down and Yorune teleports to him bitting his back. Dozayh shouts at Yorune  "YORUNE YOU BRAINLESS DOG! STOP BEING AN IDIOT".

Yorune laughs  "Haaah fight with me stranger. I will show you what I can do!"  Yoruns yells at Teddy. Dozayh runs to Yorune and pushes him away from Teddy  "ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?!" TEDDY DID NOTHING TO US!!!"  Dozayh yells back at Yorune.
While they are yelling at each other ,Seth and the rest of the pack arrives at the place they were arguing and yelling. Xavier looks around and notices the new wolf  "And you are?" He raised his tail

Teddy smiles  "Call me Teddy. Im an elementalist light wolf"  he said.
After they know each oth and chatted for a good while, Genesis said he want to be a bit alone. After that he left and entered the abandoned building. Shima tip toed after him but Genesis caught her  "Why are you following me?" Said Genesis. Shima wags her tail and lowers her ears  "Well ,uh...I just wanted to thank you for coming back,to save me back in the tunnels. Those sewers were awfully creepy and the fight with the Queen was a bloody one. And,Thank you again"  she smiles. Genesis just stares at her very surpried,for the first time Shima was friendly with him. Genesis was speechless and looks like he likes Shima.
Shima looks at him and tilts her head  "Did something happened?" She asks.
Genesis gulps  "Well...maybe yes...but in a good way...its just like, I-...you know I'..." as he struggles to say something, Xavier walks to them and flickers his ear  "What are you doing here you two?". Annoyed Shima quickly answers to Xavier  "Oh look the killjoy came".
Xavier rolls his eyes ignoring what Shima said  "Seth said we need to move on. We still have our mission active".
Xavier,Shima and Genesis joined the others and they walked off to a new dirrection. The Sentinels has accepted Teddy in their small pack.

After walking for a good amount of time they decided to take a break under a large dying tree. Seth sits down and sighs  "I was thinking...we must split into two groups. So we cover more ground. Lets not forget about our main mission...now that the Queen is dead,we must find the Goddess so we can end this curse of the Realm."
A visible sadness appeared on Teddy's face  "The Queen....is dead?" He said.  Shima looked at Teddy and smiled  "Yeah the evil cheap queen is finally dead"  she laughs.
Teddy looks at the ground and tosses a rock around.

"So,do you have any ideas about the splitting idea Seth? Because if we split,we are going to be more vulnerable"  said Genesis
"Well I do have to be honest. Me,Dozayh,Shima,Yorune and Pain are going to be a team. Xavier,Rui,Genesis and Teddy will be the second team. To be able to talk between the teams Griffon will help us with that,if he wants of course".

They are looking at each other thinking about what Seth said. Shima and Griffon nods accepting while the others are still discussing about the idea.
Teddy goes closer to Seth asking him if the idea will work but Seth is sure that covering more ground will be more efficient.
The wolves started to form 2 groups,each group looking for the goddess in different areas.
The 2 groups started to walk away from each other leaving behind the safe zone which now it became a red zone,temporary.

Seth is leading his small pack to an unknown place,they are travelling through the wastelands without long pauses. Dozayh bored of walking jumps in front of Seth and stops him  "You see....I dont know what to say about the goddess. Never seen a god before. Are you sure she is real? What if someone lies to you and she is a fake?".
Griffon laughs  "Haha! Do you hear yourself? Dont be so dumb. She is real!".
Dozayh growls at Griffon  "Can you shut it?!"  He looks at him. Seth smiles and looks at Dozayh thinking about his reaction over gods  "Well...We met her once..but she ran away back then. I hope she will help this realm now" he said.

Dozayh rolls his eyes  "And what about Teddy? Teddy looks like the Crown family members. I mean the fur color,plus to light element. That's fishy. What if he is a spy?"  Dozayh said almost yelling at everyone.
Shima yells back at Dozayh  "Can you stop?! And even if that is true I will make sure he will be killed,by me!"  She growls at Dozayh.
The two are snarling at each other but Seth pushes both of them by putting his front paws on Shima and Dozayh's face  "Enough with this!".
"I HATE WHEN YOU DO THIS"  Shima said being pissed on Seth's action.
"We need to move on....and not waste our times with stuff like this."  He turns away and starts walking being followed by Pain and Yorune.
The wolves walked for days defeating any evil,corrupted or cryptids they see and saving lifes of the wolves in need.
Both Seth's and Xavier's teams were doing a great job and everything went perfectly just like the plan. Day by day they are getting informations about the goddess and her location,giving them hope for a better future.

Seth's team was constantly watched by someone and they know that. The smell of a strange wolf was always around them and Dozayh is all the time behind someone else in case something bad happens.
Its getting dark and that means it can be dangerous to travel at night time. Seth finds a good hiding spot between 2 large fallen tree trunks and lays down being followed by the others.

⚡Noctis⚡

Search Topic