Skip to main content
Main Content

Private RP between ShyTiger and phrog!

Posted 2022-01-27 20:57:41
Swnian laughed as the wolf asked the last question and Tawel held back her amusement. "You aren't dead, don't worry about that!" Swnian replied, tail wagging happily. "But no, we... we aren't very sure of where we are either. Oh, and I'm Swnian! Or Nian for short." She introduced herself and looked to Tawel. "Oh, I'm Tawel. Uh, how long ago did you wake up here? We've been stuck here for... three or so days. And have you seen any way out yet?" As she spoke the lunar flame on her fur flickered and glowed slightly brighter. Tawel blinked away the blue film that kept coming up, slightly confused as to why it kept obscuring her vision and why it kept following the lunar flame's pattern. She worried that something would happen to her eye, whether it would change colour like Swnian's fur was doing... putting that thought out of her head she refocused on Whiteout.

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2022-01-27 22:01:52
He felt more at ease hearing the two laugh. "Oh good haha" he chuckled nervously "honestly i was pretty worried there. Its been three days for you?" He asked surprised. "I only just fell asleep in my den last night. At least i think… what time is it here anyways?" He briefly saw the black female blinking but paid no mind to it. "Honestly everything about this place is so strange, i dont even know what is or isn't normal here." There was a pause as he thought through everything that happened when he got here. "Oh is there someone else with you? I think i saw some tracks along with yours but i haven't seen any like them before."

Ecplise sulked outside the shop. Pacing back and forth furiously. Really, she didn't know why she didn't use common sense sometimes! Thinking back to that mischievous grin on that adolescence face after offering her a rare lunar world delicacy for only a handful of Lunar tears. Now a horrible sour salty taste filled her mouth. Whatever that was, it was NOT good! And the little bugger ran off with the lunar tears. She aught to chase after him and give him a bite to remember, but didn't feel like wasting her last day going after some kid. She growled as she headed toward the river nearby, needing to wash the foul taste out of her mouth. As she headed toward the river, a familiar scent caught her attention…

AngryTiger-[Item_Hoarder]

Posted 2022-01-27 22:20:46
"As far as we know. Not entirely sure but yeah.. Tawel got stuck when she was hunting, we still don't know how, and I fell asleep only to wake up here. Our alpha is fairly connected with the Dreamlands so we aren't entirely worried. Not to mention, Tawel's gift, the lunar flame, has been keeping us fairly safe." Swnian explained. "And we saw the prints. Raccoon but... longer. Probably fine, they peeled away from this track fairly soon but it was strange to see..." Tawel added.

(i'll be back tomorrow, have work and then i need to sleep. have a wonderful day/night!! <3 )

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2022-01-28 09:39:05
(No problem! :D)

He was a little reassured, hearing that he wasn't alone, and that it had happened to others. But it still left him perplexed as to why.
"Wait..." he started, unsure. "We're in the dreamlands? But I thought onlyΒ  wolves with the special pelts could come here." I think my furs fairly common, definitely not anything special." He sat down and sighed. "Um anyways, do you mind if I stick around with you guys for a little? I you seem to know a little more about this place than me."

Eclipse sniffed around the clearing. Hmm, definitely a lunar racoon. Maybe I can trade for some more lunar tears from it. She thought eagerly as she trotted off happily, following the scent trail.

Posted 2022-01-28 16:45:25
"We don't know either. Our pack is very lunar incorporated, our lead gifted me with the lunar flame and Swnian... well, she just started changing colour. Almost as soon as we arrived. Now she's... purple." Tawel held back a laugh at the end of her sentence and Swnian huffed, electing to ignore the stalker. "But of course you can stick with us! Maybe it'll be easier to find a way out with three of us together!" The she-wolf replied happily, purple and black tail waving happily. Tawel nodded after a second, slightly more reluctant but Swnian had already agreed. She glanced down the path, frowning a bit as she considered. "We should go find a place to stay, find something to eat. The river water was drinkable which was good but now we need to experiment with what we can and can't eat here." she added.

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2022-01-30 23:59:10
"Oh wow!" Whiteout breathed in amazement as he edged closer to examine Swnian's coat. "That looks kinda neat! I wonder if it'll stay like that, or fade back to what it used to be when we get out of here. To be honest, I wouldn't mind having my own pelt change colors!" He said admiringly as he turned to study his own pelt to see if there was change. Sadly it was the same grey and blue as always. He starting thinking of all the different lunar coat colors he knew about, before shaking his head to snap back to what Tawel was saying. "Anyways, thanks for letting me tag along. I dont leave the packs camp very much so i dont have much experience being on my own." He stated, slightly embarrassed. "But I could definitely use some food. I used to have a packmate who had a special coat. She always told us about her trips here. She said you could find little shops here and there. Maybe we could find someone who can show us around and give us more info." He said excitedly as he Stood up, tail starting to wag. "So which way should we go first?" He asked them, suddenly a little excited to see more of the lunar world.

Posted 2022-02-01 16:57:59
(i am actually selling swnian, i'll keep using her in the rp but she's probably not going to be in my pack for much longer)

"Thank you!" Swnian replied happily, tail wagging as well. "And yeah, our alpha and some of the older wolves said the same thing... hopefully we can find one of those shops! And don't worry about not having much experience, I like to scout and Tawel's a wonderful hunter. We'll take care of us all, until we manage to find a way out!" Tawel nodded at Swnian's words. "We'll be alright in the end. And... I think we either follow those raccoon looking tracks, Fy always brought stuff back from raccoons... or we continue this way. Up to you two."

Swnian looked along the path they were already on then down the way they came... "We might be able to find something good if we go along the raccoon tracks! Maybe you'll be right and we can get something from said raccoon... hopefully it'll help us."

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2022-02-01 23:20:50
Whiteout hopped about excitedly. His earlier fearfulness gone now that he was no longer alone. Now knowing where he was, he was eager to explore as much as he could before he ended up waking up back at home. He wanted plenty of things to tell all his pack mates about! "So I know our raccoons at home will trade some SC for stuff. I don't know if these lunar raccoons do the same thing, but I'll keep my eyes out for things they might like as we travel! I'm guessing none of us have any of the currency here that is." He immediately trotted off into the undergrowth in the general direction of the scent trail, his nose to the ground, sniffing furiously for things, while his tail continued to wag in excitement.

(Eclipse is just busy still following the trail farther back haha :P)

Posted 2022-02-01 23:25:55
swnian has been sold but i'll still use her!))

Tawel followed after him, "No, neither of us do..." She trailed off, startled at the sudden flame that flickered into existence along her face. She just saw the edge and felt the cool heat but the two ahead apparently didn't notice. Blinking it away she followed along, content to simply amble after them. Swnian kept a stream of chatter up. "What was it like in your pack? We live in mountains but travel a lot, where do you live?" She paused to sniff at a scent trail but continued on anyway. "How did you get the blue fur? Tawel's a melanistic wolf, she got given that flame thanks to our alpha. Was it like that for you?"

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2022-02-01 23:52:27
Whiteout happily answered all her questions as he jumped from patch to patch of lunar bushes. "It's pretty good! Our old leader, she kept us traveling a lot so I've seen tons of different places! But she usually kept away from other packs so I never really got to meet new wolves. Right now our new leader had us settle in the coniferous forest. It's great! I love the forest! There are a lot of bears there, but Asters pretty strong. She can take down the smaller ones easy! I'm too scared to try something like that heh!" He chuckled. He dove under a nearby root and pulled out a glowing feather. "Aha!" He exclaimed as he lifted it up to show to the others. "I've never seen a feather like this, but it looks neat!"
"Anyways" he continued. "My father was the one with the blue fur. He came from another pack and joined ours a while ago but he never really talked about his old life. But we did have an actual cnitharian wolf join our pack! He became the pack stud so most of the younger ones have dark blue fur from him. He died a while back though. And I figured you were a melanistic." He said to Tawel. "we have a couple in our pack too! None of them have that blue flame, but one wolf, his fur grew out really long and shaggy too, though he never told anyone how it got like that." He shrugged

"What's it like being a scout?" He asked Swnian after a moment of silence. "It seems like it would be a little lonely having to always be away from the pack. And what's your pack like anyways? I've never been able to actually visit outside packs so don't know a whole lot.

Search Topic