Skip to main content
Main Content

A Leader's Questions...

Posted 2023-03-28 15:48:51
Aklaq sat, looking bored throughout the entire conversation until a question was directed at him. He appeared to be rather offended by this however, and gave a scoff before speaking. "My relations with my tribe are wonderful. They admire me as a strong and confident leader." He spoke, oblivious to how obvious his lie sounded. He shot a sharp glare to his beta, Anniagruk, who swiftly nodded her head to make her mate look good. Satisfied, he asked a question of his own to the wolf next to him. "Do you consider your territory to be adequate for your pack or do you struggle to survive there?"

Maeleeve

Posted 2023-03-28 16:06:21
Tomura snorted, which earned him a prompt smack from his Master. "We tend to adapt to wherever we move but yes I would say its adequate." He studied the wolf that had asked him, noticing his looks and everything. Then he turned his head to the next wolf that caught his interest next. "Do pelts make a difference in your pack? Do ones with rare looks (T3) get higher ranks instantly?"

NazgulWitchKing

Posted 2023-04-06 11:47:27
Lightning Crown smiled at the younger leader. "My pack doesn't discriminate between bases. I am the leader of the pack, and I appear very plain to most wolves. Lineage is more important to the pack, and most roles are passed down from the parents of a wolf."
She thought for a moment, turning to the next leader. "Does your pack move around often, or do you tend to stay in one place?"

Ghost of the Brook

Posted 2023-04-06 19:29:54
"Aw yes." Tenno Dogora said gritting a stick in his mouth, "we have lived on this mountain for so long, I was given this stick in order to finish a drawing in the mud from a time long ago when a different leader asked my ancestors about there home biome in this very circle we stand in today. I'm gonna finish this drawing soon enough, but in the mean time." Tenno glanced around and found an amazing wolf and said, " who is your favorite wolf in your pack and why?"

Captain Hakob

Posted 2023-04-07 03:16:25
Ulrik wagged his tail excitedly. "My favorite wolf?" he yapped, "My favorite is my beta and mate, Tuoni!" A smile crept onto his face, he could never pass up an opportunity to talk about his packmates. "Tuoni is such a kind and thoughtful soul—he's always looking out for his pack. He's an amazing hunter as well!" He turned to the wolf beside him. "While we're on the topic of favorites, who is your least favorite wolf?"

❄️Viola❄️

Posted 2023-04-07 03:41:47
"ah, my least favorite wolf in my pack?"  Antler stopped for a moment before scrunching up her maw.  "Phoenix.  He gets on my nerves constantly!"
  Antler gave a soft chuckle, as she flexed her paw slightly.

A slight movement caught her eye, her head snapping in the direction.  Another wolf came towards her ; Antler's eyes gleamed with curiosity.
  "Now you ; Do you prefer having unnatural wolves or natural wolves in your pack?  what about muties?"
ChikiNuggi

Posted 2023-04-07 09:00:28
"My pack prefers natural-ish wolves. Only one lineage in our pack is allowed or is known to have unnatural offspring. That lineage is Gelid and Orbweaver's. Everyone else is either natural or primarily natural," A dark silver wolf spoke with little emotion to their tone. The wolf, named Enlight, took a moment to think of the second half of the question and would continue with the same demeanour, "Mutations are welcomed in our pack but are not often stumbled upon to welcome in."

Looking around with their void-coloured eyes, Enlight suddenly turned toward a wolf. Her eyes narrowed as if studying them. "What do you believe caused the cataclysms a few years back? And what do you think made it disappear? My pack has not a clue, but maybe you do... Care to elaborate if you're aware of something we are not?"

MapleCoffee

Posted 2023-04-08 20:59:52 (edited)
Tenno Dogora's hair raised high, turning slowly, his hair relaxing, " I remember. . . I remember the stories told to us at night when I was a pup. The ground splitting, tornados, fire balls from the sky, burnt forests... If all these tales were true, would we not see the remnants of it here, before us, scaring the earth? Yet we see none. I say it's hogwash, the last pack leader said he lived through it and the only flickers or the event show in the red colored wolves."

Tenno let out a big sigh, then said, "You there with the nice coat, if you had a choice for ideal pack size, what would it be? No limits. Ten? A billion? I'd want 99, so I could be 100. What about you?

Captain Hakob

Posted 2023-04-08 22:55:31
Cirsium looked his fur, wondering how nice it is, but decided to let it be.
"I dont know, I like smaller pack, i think 50 is too much. We have pack of 50 now and I'd like to have little smaller, like, maybe 30-40. But i think every leader should get to choose on their own, i know many leaders who like to have pack over 100" he said after thinking the answer.

Then he went quiet again, thinking the next question.
"What about you, how do you feel about other animals in the forest? Which are friends? Enemies? Or are they all just food?"
Fulli

Posted 2023-06-01 16:07:13
"Other animals..." Mercy echoed the question, thinking to herself for a moment. "All of them are not only enemies, but threats to us. Our pack has dwindled in numbers from a disease, so we can't afford to risk our lives by meddling with other animals. . Especially if they could take us down."

Mercy turned to the wolf beside her, her face stern. "Has any wolf ever been exiled from your pack permanently? Why?"

aurorae

Search Topic