Skip to main content
Main Content

Private RP between Billy2005 and phrog!

Posted 2021-11-26 13:36:18
"Look, go have some food and sleep. We'll talk in the morning." Fy said, standing up and waiting for Coeden to get up before she wandered off to Deilia. Coeden smiled at Austria. "You'll be fine, don't you worry."

that's all good! have a good christmas/thanksgiving!))

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2021-11-26 14:26:30
Austria sighed and she flattened her ears, she knew she couldn't talk them out of letting her leave. She sighed and simply retreated into the nursery. She nodded to Coeden slowly and disappeared into the darkness. she went in her nest, her back to the entrance, chewing her bone quietly, worried.

:3

Atka2005

Posted 2021-11-26 14:31:05
Coeden glanced after her but went to the food in any case. Her and Twyni soon left the small group, Twyni cutting off to the main den while Coeden went to the nursery, heading to her nest at the back.

I think I'll be on and off, I also have a headache so probably small replies, sorry!))

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2021-11-26 15:49:49
Austria went to sleep, she slept soundly, her body trembled softly from weakness.

it's all good! the pups can pester her if they want)

Atka2005

Posted 2021-11-26 21:36:05
Coeden paused, checking on Austria before curling up in her nest.

Outside, Twyni and Syniad kept a careful watch on the camp, making sure that the area was safe.

They're mostly unweaned and I'm trying to go off of their ages (I did age Coeden up a bit) so I probably won't add too much with them))

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2021-11-26 21:46:07
Austria awoke and quietly looked out, she seen the sleeping wolves and seen the puppies. She smiled softly. She then looked at the outside and watched the moonlight slowly wash into the den as the moon began its journey through the starry, night sky. She made sure everyone was asleep and she slowly crept from her nest, past Coeden, past the mothers and pups and emerged outside, she didn't care if she was caught. She padded out quietly in the shadows and through the tunnel. She padded through the undergrowth and emerged into the moonlight, sitting at a cliff. She watched the moon and softly howled to the moon. Her singing was beautiful, yet quiet as to not disturb the pack a few yards from where she was.

Atka2005

Posted 2021-11-27 17:09:22
Syniad flicked her ear and Twyni glanced over. "She'll probably be back. It's fine, she's not that far from the camp." Tywni said quietly, rising to a sitting position as Syniad stayed laying down.

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2021-11-27 17:45:04
Austria sighed, she stayed their for a while. She looked at the moon again and howled gently, a deeper voice sounded beside her as the spirit of her grandfather howled along with her. The song becoming a memory as she sang.

Atka2005

Posted 2021-11-27 18:36:48
Twyni ignored the song, leaving the adolescent to sing without interruption. Syniad frowned slightly but kept quiet. "What's the deal with her staying?" The she wolf asked and Twyni explained quietly. "So we should get ready for a possible fight?" Syniad asked and Twyni sighed, laying against her. "I don't know. Coeden is more involved and Fy will know what to do."

𓆏 phrog 𓆏

Posted 2021-11-27 19:21:49
She opened her eyes, her grandfather's pale figure sat beside her. "I miss you..." Austria whimpered, she nuzzled into his ghostly figure as he watched his granddaughter. "I know... but.. I will always be here for you...... I have come to give you a message..." He straightened himself and looked down at her small form, her frail body made him whimper softly. "In the shadows that cover the trees, there wait the black wolf.. protect they say from waiting darkness.. yet too strong and yet to overcome them..." His form faded away as his spirit returned to the stars. Austria whimpered and thought for a moment. She knew what this meant, and she knew she had to leave. If she were to stay, Night would kill this pack, leaving nothing left.
she sniffed the air and caught the scent of a rabbit, it hopped to a small patch of wild carrots and started nibbling on the green leaves. She crouched and quietly stalked the rabbit, waiting for the right moment, she pounced and trapped the plump rabbit under her paws. It squeaked, but she quickly ended it and grabbed the carcass into her maw and turned towards the camp and trotted silently to the entrance.
She stopped and looked at the gnarled twigs and branches making the tunnel, she flattened her ears and set the rabbit carcass inside the tunnel and backed away. "I'm sorry..... thank you for everything...." She whispered half to herself, she looked at the entrance one last time before turning tail and fleeing into the forest. The rabbit as a thank you.

Atka2005

Search Topic