Skip to main content
Main Content

~Wolvden Secret Santa 2023~ CLOSED! PREPARING FOR 2024!

Posted 2023-11-28 02:34:36

New announcement!

Nov. 28, 2023
  • Santa applications for 2023 Secret Santa have officially closed today! Thank you to everyone who showed interest in joining and submitted a form! Everyone should be added to the list of Santas and traveler hosts respectively! If you were missed or misplaced for some reason, please reach out so it can be corrected! From this day forward we will not be accepting any new applications, you will have to wait until next year then. Please keep your eyes peeled for your assignments coming in on December 1st! Once you've received your assignment and know who you're getting a gift for, you may begin your shopping. Here's to another fun year of Secret Santa!
That should be everyone now. If you missed out on signing up this year, please don't fret! There will (hopefully) be next year! Thank you again to everyone that has joined, you will receive your assignments in a few days! Happy hunting!

Cherokee

Posted 2023-11-29 18:15:42
@ cherokee #1831

don't know if you notice or not. i just want to let you know that i would be like to be entered into the raffle  for the traveling wolf at the end of secret santa 2023.

magicwhitewolf

Posted 2023-11-29 19:54:22
@cherokee #1831
I signed up, but didn't get in or notified. Did I do something wrong?
WolfFox 🐺 🦊

Posted 2023-11-30 00:36:17
@WolfFox
SO sorry! Somehow I missed your application and didn't get it added when it should have been! You're added now, since your application got in WAY before the apps closed! Thank you for saying something!

If anyone else got missed, please speak up and tell me so we can get that fixed!

Cherokee

Posted 2023-11-30 03:00:42
@WolfFox
Okay slight correction! I did add you originally when you first signed up! What I didn't realize is that you changed your name, but after sitting with Luna and figuring things out we discovered your previous name was already on the Santa List due to the exact same ID! I think there's a misunderstanding here as no official PMs for this event will be sent out until December 1st, and no PMs are ever sent notifying people of being accepted. Just gotta keep an eye on the Santa List for your name, and once you see it then you're added!

As a general reminder to everyone we kindly ask that you PLEASE keep name changes down to an absolute minimum, preferably zero, while participating in this event. It's really confusing having to hunt you down when your name changes and we can't find you on our spreadsheet or our lists! If you do change your names, please notify us! It would be really helpful in keeping better track of all of you!

Thank you!
Cherokee and Luna

Cherokee

Posted 2023-11-30 04:31:50
@Cherokee
I AM SO SORRY
I forgot that I changed my name, and I didn't know that we didn't get an accepting pm. Totally my fault on my end. So sorry.
WolfFox 🐺 🦊

Posted 2023-11-30 04:42:04
@magicwhitewolf

I have updated our sheet to add you into the traveling wolf raffle! Good luck!

LunaWolfsong

Posted 2023-12-01 13:34:38

New announcement!

Dec. 1st, 2023
  • It has begun! Assignments of who you're gifting this year have all been sent out and the travelers have been sent on their way to the first packs they will be visiting! Remember that or is up to you to get your assigned person the best gift you can! It doesn't matter the size or the price, but what does matter is the heart and the effort! Also remember to send whichever traveler you're hosting to the next person below you if you're a host! You can find who that is by looking at the Traveler Host List which has been split evenly to accommodate our two travelers. Clicking on the person's name will take you straight to the Trading Center with their ID already inputted to set up a gift! Have fun, happy hunting, and good luck Santas!
Please let us know if there are any issues or something was missed, such as you didn't receive your assignment or wanted to be a traveler host! The sooner we know, the sooner we can get it all fixed! As always our PMs are open for questions and concerns, don't be afraid to message both of us at the same time about the same thing (sometimes we like to turn it into a race to see who can reply first HAHAHAHAHA ), especially if you need an answer fast! We can also help you communicate with your Santas and assigned persons if there's something you want to ask them! Just let us know!

Let the shopping begin!
- Cherokee and Luna

Cherokee

Posted 2023-12-12 19:31:24 (edited)

New announcement!

Dec. 12th, 2023
  • Check-in messages have been sent out! Please make sure to read them and reply with your answers to the questions! This helps us see where everyone is at and help those that may be stuck or may be unable to send their gift themselves! Thank you all for your participation thus far!
Next message will be sent out on December 22nd to let everyone know whey they may start gifting! Keep an eye out for that within the next week!

Cherokee

Posted 2023-12-22 19:25:18

New announcement!

Dec. 22nd, 2023
  • Reminder messages have been sent out! These reminder messages are to serve as your reminders that the gifting period has started! You have from today December 22nd until December 28th to send your gifts to your assignments! A visual of how to do this properly has been included in the reminder message! Thank you all for your participation! Happy howlidays, everyone!
As always, if there's any complications or you are not able to send your gift, please let us know so we can get it sorted for you! Our final message will be sent out in about a week! We hope you all like the gifts you receive!

Cherokee

Search Topic