Skip to main content
Main Content

Mynk Baylor X WolfClaw

Posted 2021-06-04 15:58:06

Orion sighed after the wolf disappeared. Gee, Felix.. he called you Alpha. You better know thats a huge honor here. He whined when he didn't hear Felix reply and was silent.

Felix woke up a few days later starving. " Hey Gaelan.. Imma go hunt, I havent eaten in so long. Do you mind keeping an eye on Rhode here along with Ruby?" he eyed the medic . Link me if anything happenes."

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-06-04 16:52:05

"I will. Be safe." Gaelan gave a sharp nod. "Make sure to get enough." He reminded with a small smirk.

Rhode looked at me, worried. "Is she gonna be okay?" He looked up at Gaelan.

He nodded and bent down to his level, "Ruby will be alright. Just give her a few days to wake up. Your daddy did a great job."

"I had one of those things once....it was scary...." Rhode frowned and sat on the couch near my feet. He felt his stomach growl, "Is there food? I'm getting kinda hungry."

мγиκ ϐαγℓοя

Posted 2021-06-04 16:55:45 (edited)

Felix chuckled as he closed the door

I'll get something for Rhode and maybe cook it.. he linked to Gaelan 

He was out in the deep forest when he spotted a doe. He shifted into his werewolf form and chased it until the doe couldnt run. he had a tactic of chasing animals til they tired out. it always worked. he ate ninety five percent of the doe before  hunting down two rabbits one for Rhode and one for whoever wanted it.

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-06-04 18:29:40 (edited)

(This tears at my heart strings rn. Like ngl. Cutest shit ever.)

It should probably be cooked. He doesn't eat raw meat. He's not a werewolf. Gaelan chuckled with a smirk.

He got up to use the restroom, but kept his third eye on me. Rhode turned on the tv and kept it low. "Ruby, this is my favorite show!" He exclaimed and talked to me about the whole show. I could hear him, and he knew that. 

мγиκ ϐαγℓοя

Posted 2021-06-04 18:32:54

Felix chuckled  alright ill be home in a second.  he linked

He stayed in the deep forest for a while longer before  shifting and headed home, carrying the two rabbits he caught . He would make sure  they were cooked fully.

By the time he got home he headed for the kitchen and  began to prepare the rabbit meat. Which took an hour. " Rhode I know you are hungry,  you will be fed. I promise. " he said eyeing Rhode and chuckled before going back to the rabbit.

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-06-04 18:50:05

"But I'm hungry now!" Rhode whined. "What's for breakfast?" He legs bounced on the couch as he became anxious.

Gaelan was in the kitchen helping Felix cook the rabbit with a chuckle towards Rhode. He was being a typical six year old boy. 

мγиκ ϐαγℓοя

Posted 2021-06-04 18:55:06

"Rhode... stop it. Please" Felix growled " And its rabbit.  And you will eat it gratefully." Felix sighed returning his focus back on the  meal "  I cant believe im acting like a dad all of a sudden.. its weird." he mumbled  to Gealan.

By the time the rabbit was skinned and  in small pieces, it was finally cooking. So, Felix took a break and headed to the head of the couch  and stroked ruby's head before eyeing Rhode " of the couch. Now.  Let her sleep" His eyes flared orange.

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-06-04 19:52:57

"I am letting her sleep. And I don't like rabbit. I'm allergic to them." Rhode whined. "I want waffles."

Gaelan eyed Felix, seeing how he would take the back talk from Rhode. Remember, Felix, he's a kid. You may be strict, but he doesn't understand what the changing eyes mean. 

мγиκ ϐαγℓοя

Posted 2021-06-04 20:00:51

Felix forced his eyes to change to gold " All that hunting for nothing. Well  I  guess that's tomorrows meal then. "

He will.  one day Gaelan Felix  said rolling his eyes

" Rhode. Please don't talk like that. its not gonna get food here any faster. " Felix said eyeing Rhode from where he was. " Gaelan..  I got it in here.. might as well rest. I dont need sleep for a long long time.  you can take the guest bedroom if you want. "

After an hour of arguing and Rhodes constant complaining, Felix finally  put a waffle in front of him "  eat up.  Then im calling your dad to  keep tabs." he patted his back before walking to the couch and wrapped a warm arm around his wife. 

𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗𝕞𝕠𝕞 || Chatmom

Posted 2021-06-04 20:36:05

"I'm alright on sleep. But I will take the guest bedroom tonight." He smiled and sat at the table with Rhode. He eyed Felix and sighed, knowing he meant well. He stood up, ruffling Rhode's hair and walked over, standing in front of Felix. He raised his bows, "You wanna chat? Rhode seems to be getting to you really easy. I can tell your on edge with Ruby. I understand why. I am too." He paused, catching the lump in his throat. "I have followed under her since she was eighteen. I was devastated when I felt a ping in my chest from her. She has been my Alpha for so long, I couldn't lose her. I came back to help, because I knew this was a bigger job than Colton could do alone. I could see it with my third eye. I didn't understand it until I actually saw it."

His eyes flashed to Cerberus' eye color. I'm sorry about him. He's a bit of a wreck. Cerberus apologized.

мγиκ ϐαγℓοя

Search Topic