Skip to main content
Main Content

(CLOSED) PokéSona - Game Center & Art Shop [Please View Our Announcements]

Posted 2021-06-01 09:34:08

@ Ori - Well shoot didn’t think you’d catch on so quickly lol however I won’t tell you which of your guesses was right but I will give you half off if you decide to buy a GIF when I get those up and running as a reword for that incredibly accurate guess.

Rivah

Posted 2021-06-01 09:46:18

What can I say? I know my pokemon. I'm leaning more towards Lycanroc as they have that curve around their ribs, but Toxtricity has that overall shape, but also that belt-like bit at their waist, so it can go either way.

OleanderOmen [Prev. Ori]

Posted 2021-06-01 09:57:34 (edited)

What is your Zodiac Sign?: Leo

- Describe Yourself Using Three Personality Traits You Find Suit You Most: strange observant forgetful 

- What Trait do You Value Most Out of the Following?: lmaginative independence kindness loyalty 

Username:

Wingless dragon 34577

- Means of Payment: GC

- Do You Want to Include Accessories? Yes 

- How many? 2

- What Are They? A bow Tie and some type of a plush toy

- Where would you like each one placed? On each of the sides of the Pokémon 

- Do You Want to Include Accent Colors? Yes 

- How many? 2

- What Color(s)? #2F2F2F and #B4CDED

. How do you feel about our prices? Do they seem fair?: yes 

2. Is there anything you'd like to see added to the art pieces we offer?: no I don’t think so 

3. Of the following what would you rather have us add to our shop and game center?: nothing it’s looks really good 

A) An additional 1 GC to know the 'primary typing' of your PokéSona no

B) Regional Variants Included when deciding what your PokéSona is using your quiz result yea 

C) An additional 1 GC to know your Sona's Move-Set that comes with a pixel art of your Sona with said Move-set included no 

Wingless dragon

Posted 2021-06-01 10:00:29 (edited)

@  Wingless dragon - Awesome I’m on it ;)

@ Ori - seriously though I figured this one in particular would be a little trickier to guess than that ...

@ Nayellie - Here’s your ‘Position Preview’ its probably gonna be even easier to guess then Ori’s but I’ll still give you the same opportunity I gave them for a correct first guess ;)

Rivah

Posted 2021-06-01 10:20:48 (edited)

@ Everyone - So don’t mind any changes you might have noticed to the picture I made when changing the link format I may have used the wrong accessories on this mon previously oof but I figured out how to use imagur on mobile so now everything’s good

@ Azalie - I finished your ‘position Preview’ have a look as easy as I’m sure this guess will be same first guess conditions will apply to you as well :)

Rivah

Posted 2021-06-01 10:34:25

Is it Altaria? :O <3

Nayellie

Posted 2021-06-01 10:42:52 (edited)

@ Nayellie - Correct! Looks like someone else has earned half off a GIF in the future XD If you want it of coarse

Rivah

Posted 2021-06-01 10:51:35

I would love one :D
It's funny, Altaria is my fav pokemon <3 XD

Nayellie

Posted 2021-06-01 10:55:22

@ Nayellie - Oh awesome!  And it is funny considering some of the results I get for the quiz I made have mixed results and can go a few different ways but your results aligned perfectly with Altaria so there wasn’t even any question in my mind lol

Rivah

Posted 2021-06-01 11:03:17 (edited)

@ Wingless dragon - Hopefully this ones not as easy to guess and remember a correct guess on the first try will earn the same prize as the last three :)

Rivah

Search Topic