Skip to main content
Main Content

Private for Celestial. x Tiger

Posted 2021-06-02 05:26:28

Xander listened to Clarisse closely, and the blue flames on his horns slowly died down until they eventually disappeared. He looked down at the hand she had squeezed.

The hybrid let out a tiny sigh, bringing his legs up to his chest.

"I understand." He said quietly, nodding his hands. He pried his eyes away from the fire and looked at Clarisse, a hint of gratefulness in them.

katastrophic

Posted 2021-06-02 05:29:22

Clarisse nodded, satisfied. "Good." Flashing Xander a small smile, she turned her attention back to the fire, watching the wood burn and crackle.

avery

Posted 2021-06-02 05:34:43

Xander watched her for a few more seconds before standing up, stretching his arms over his head. He walked back to his room, happy to see his little mouse friend scuttling around the translucent box.

He picked up the bag of sunflower seeds and poured some into a corner, watching the mouse rush over to begin eating.

"Don't worry, I'll find something new for you to eat soon." He smiled, petting the bicolored rodent's back with a finger before putting the bag down and walking back out to the living room.

katastrophic

Posted 2021-06-02 05:40:51

Watching Xander leave, Clarisse sighed softly. Perhaps he was going to go see the mouse? When he returned to the living room, she ran her knuckles along her bottom lip, a habit she'd developed and often did when she was thinking.

avery

Posted 2021-06-02 05:48:12 (edited)

Xander gazed at her, leaning on the back of the couch once more. His head tilted ever so slightly. What was she doing?

He cleared his throat gently, as not to startle her. "Do you do that often? I mean, with your hand." He added, taking his arms off of the couch to slide his hands into his pockets.

katastrophic

Posted 2021-06-02 05:51:14

Clarisse glanced at Xander and flushed a little, lowering her hand. "A habit. I tend to do it when I'm lost in thought or...when I'm frustrated." Embarrassed, she cleared her throat and fixed her gaze on the fire.

avery

Posted 2021-06-02 05:59:12

Xander walked around the couch, slowly, his black and blue eyes fixed on Clarisse. 

"Well, which one was it this time?" He asked softly, now standing near her. He looked down at her, taking in her lovely sky blue eyes and gentle brown hair. It suited her, he thought.

katastrophic

Posted 2021-06-02 06:03:04

Clarisse blinked nervously as she looked up at Xander. "Perhaps a bit of both," She admitted, looking down at her hands. Oddly she felt her cheeks begin to warm a little again, beginning to turn a shade of pink.

"I'm just worried," She finally said.

avery

Posted 2021-06-02 06:14:02

"About what exactly?" Xander inquired, hoping he wasn't prying too hard. If she started getting defensive or didn't answer, he would back down, but as for now, he wanted to understand and help to the best of his ability.

He looked down at the floor for a second before glancing back at Clarisse. He didn't feel like sitting back down, so he'd just stay standing up for now, hoping he didn't look intimidating.

katastrophic

Posted 2021-06-02 06:16:56

Shifting uncomfortably, Clarisse used all her willpower to stay sitting down. "Something that shouldn't bother you," She said carefully, looking up at Xander. She bit down on her lip, hard. "I...I don't want you to be bothered by whatever I'm thinking," She murmured.

avery

Search Topic