Skip to main content
Main Content

Development Update #7

Posted 2021-03-18 07:37:56

oh yea same lol

Neon tiger

Posted 2021-03-18 08:36:58

I’m loving the Healing Salve tweak so much! Finally I can work towards raising my level 20 lead’s stats more! (Before, it took so many salves to reach full hp! And not every battle was even worth the hp loss. Now I can fight more enemies!)

Chirp

Posted 2021-03-19 06:44:13 (edited)

After trying battling with the event enemies - "update" barely at all changed anything about battling, sadly, despite being called "decent". And it definitely wasnt "overhauled".(( Some very minimal changes were made that didnt help in the bigger picture, any changes made are still butchered by level 1 enemies STILL murdering our level 17+ wolves.Healing Salve update is good, but that's it, nothing else about battling system improved much.((

Enemies are too favored by the battling script. Players are too punished.

Stats that supposedly meant to matter are not in the population yet, maybe 2500 stat wolf would do better at battling but there arent any of those in existance yet. It'd be really nice if you could take a notice of that.(( So much of Wolvden is made "for future" with the aim of players sometime later achieving stats that would even things out (the insane 500 per stat in the hunting update as a proof, there are not and will not be wolves with those for years more x.x), but in aiming so far, you guys overlook how much your players struggle here and now.(((

Mad Hyena