Skip to main content
Main Content

shifter city of HOPE character sheet OPEN

Posted 2021-05-11 18:08:31

i would like to replace ghost spider with

NAME: rocket

PERSANALITY: sarcastic, can be mean at times, trys not to have emotions but she is very sensitive 

ANIMAL FORM: she is a racoon that can stand on two legs her eyes are green and yellow, she has metal in her back from when she was being experimented on by the humans, she wears dark gray pants and a dark red shirt

HUMAN FORM: none

ANIMAL ABILATYS: great climber

FAMILY: none

HOW OFTEN ON WOLVDEN: on every day or every other day

POSITION IN SHIFTERS WORLD: currently stealing from the food tent in the shifter village

Lunar_Eclipse

Posted 2021-05-11 18:10:36

accepted, i will add her into your characters once i get my icecream ^^

Lost Howl

Posted 2021-05-22 22:08:19

NAME even miles 

GENDER male

AGE 19

PERSANALITY you will see 

ANIMAL FORM bobcat

HUMAN FORM he is tall muscular with tan hair. His hair is slightly limg but kept out of the eyes. He wears tank tops and cargo shorts with sneakers. When it's cold he wears camo sweater with sweat pants. 

ANIMAL ABILATYS with time he can heal anything. It just takes a long time

FAMILY he has an abusive father he ran away from at the age of 13 after his mother died in a car crash coming home from work. He has a twin sister who stayed with there dad

HOW OFTEN ON WOLVDEN it depends but mostly on week days 

RANK out in the woods by himself

POSITION IN SHIFTERS WORLD loner

Backstory:

Even grew up with an abusive father. His mom worked 2 jobs. One night when driving home after her second job she fell asleep at the wheel and died in a car crash. Even and his twin sister lauren were left with there father. Even hated his father and only stayed for his mother and lauren. When he found out his mother died he avied his things to leave. His sister stated believing there dad could change. It broke his heart to leave her but he couldn't be with his father any longer. He ran into the woods living by himself until he found the evil shifter camp.....(I updated cloves sheet read that to understand) 

Lost Howl

Posted 2021-05-24 17:21:14 (edited)

(im replacing venom with)

NAME: ether king

PERSANALITY: aggressive, protective, loyal

ANIMAL FORM: she is a large indominus rex with light grey scales she has small spikes scattered along her back and tail and head, she has a few spikes on her elbows and back legs she has large teeth

HUMAN FORM: she is a tall girl with black hair, she normally wears a red shirt and white pants

ANIMAL ABILATYS: strong bite, can grab stuff with her hands\claws, smart, not very good at making sharp turns, if she is in the sun to long she gets burned, she can also camoflage

FAMILY: none

HOW OFTEN ON WOLVDEN: every day

POSITION IN SHIFTERS WORLD: currently in the forest

Lunar_Eclipse

Posted 2021-05-24 17:23:25

accepted you can now start the rp with your new character 

Lost Howl

Posted 2021-06-18 09:02:38 (edited)

NAME. Lauren miles

GENDER female 

AGE  19

PERSANALITY sarcastic, loves to smile and laugh, sometimes moody, can be very serious if needed but she hates it

ANIMAL FORM fox

HUMAN FORM straight brown hair that stops just above her shoulder hazel eyes. Shes short and skinny. She wears cut of jeans with sneakers and a soft black fabric shirt. When it's cold shes often found in a dark blue Hollister hoodie and her shorts. Always wearing a black john deere hat and a thin black hoodie with thumb holes no matter the temperature 

ANIMAL ABILATYS  just a normal fox

FAMILY even miles (her twin) and there abusive father. There mother died in a car crash. 

HOW OFTEN ON WOLVDEN it depicts on my schedule 

RANK lonely XD 

POSITION IN SHIFTERS WORLD on the run 

Lost Howl

Posted 2021-06-18 23:47:13 (edited)

I would like to replace rocket with))

NAME: Leah jaro aka mandalorian/mando

PERSANALITY: aloof, stubborn, sarcastic, can be rude at times

ANIMAL FORM: she is a dark grey raptor with a black stripe runing down her side she keeps her armor when she is in this form he helmet manages to fit her muzzle

HUMAN FORM: she has dark brown short hair to her shoulders, she always wears a leather outfit with metal chest plate and metal shoulders and metal knee plates she has a metal helmet, she has metal boots she has a dark brown cape that is torn in half from a fight with a mind controlled shifter

ANIMAL ABILATYS: can track easily even in human form (not finished)

FAMILY: there dead

HOW OFTEN ON WOLVDEN: almost every day

POSITION IN SHIFTERS WORLD: unknown 

(Not finished yet)

Lunar_Eclipse

Posted 2021-06-19 08:21:04

Accepted you may now use your new character in the rp

Lost Howl

Posted 2021-06-24 11:59:01

I'm still alive and I'm still in the rp it's just I have been busy in real life and I'm hoping I can start rping tomorrow 

MadisonWolf

Posted 2021-06-25 03:21:11

Yay ^^ nice to have you back 

Lost Howl

Search Topic