Skip to main content
Main Content

Closed

Posted 2021-02-11 09:32:35

thanks so much Rua! Please feel free to send me the fee of 15gc in a private trade and I will get started as soon as I can!

K C

Posted 2021-02-15 02:19:38 (edited)

I really like your work so I'd love to claim a slot!!

ID: 30480
Background Image: This one!
Color Palette: #000000, #ffffff, #666666, #474747 | #88292f, #79252b, #65181e, #54171b | #85262b
Font(s): For den names and headings: Texturina/Texturina Bold | For everything else: Crimson Pro (I'm not sure if the font is too small, if it is and it can't be adjusted, something similar that is bigger/more legible would be great!)
Edges: Square with #474747 as the border color is fine! (Or white if it clashes with the transitions)
Transparency: 80~90% opacity
Status Bars: Each a different color starting with the brightest red according to the palette (without #85262b), if possible only for the lead and white for the other wolves. If not, then white all the way! Preferably with square edges too.
Wolf Images: Square with a grayscale effect
Transitions: White glow
Extras:
- I'm not sure if it's possible, but have the wolves' names/links on the den page/list in #85262b, the other links can be white (if not, all links can be red). Text can be white, maybe #666666 for info like stats or biome, cave slots, etc.
- Three expanding boxes next to each other for the den page would be nice! For the profile they can be static with two rows, a square box on the left and a rectangular one on the right in the first row, and the same boxes but in reverse order in the second row.
- A floating image on the left side of the screen, with or without border and a speech bubble on hover. Possibly a grayscale effect for this too if that works!
- Cursor: Something flat and/or minimalistic in white or black would be neat but a cursor is not a must
- I'm not sure if this is weird or anything but I made a quick mockup just to see what I want to go for (and because words are hard lmao). It's super rough and not to scale (and I had to squeeze in the profile and den links because I forgot), but I hope this will help.

That should be it! I feel like I'm asking for a lot and very specific things, so forgive me if I'm requesting the impossible. I'm not a coder, so feel free to make changes as you see fit or as they're necessary!

kryo

Posted 2021-02-15 06:11:35

Thanks kiwi! I can do almost all of what is described I believe but as for the floating image with a speech bubble I would suggest using Tetra’s from their freebies forum as they have exactly what you’re describing :)

for everything else in the css the cost would be 20GC, feel free to shoot me a private trade with that amount and I will get you on the list!

K C

Posted 2021-02-16 14:07:10 (edited)

ID: 2445

Background Image: [[images.unsplash.com
images.unsplash.com
images.unsplash.com
images.unsplash.com
images.unsplash.com
images.hdqwalls.com
images.hdqwalls.com

Color Palette: [[Please pick, I'm going for a Viking/galaxy/Norse gods sort of theme

Font(s): [[Runestone or something similar to this or like SeaWitch (#3801)'s den

Edges: [[Square

Transparency: [[Not sure, maybe 70 to 80% or whatever looks best

Status Bars: [[Each one a different color-matched to your palette,

Wolf Images: [[Square with rounded edges no greyscale

Transitions: [[Links should glow when hovered over

Extras: [[Special HTML boxes (extra cost), Boxes that expand once hovered over
 custom cursors (free), Something Viking or Norse related
background effects (
free), maybe a few twinkling stars

Jusdreiin

Posted 2021-02-16 14:12:41

Thanks so much Jusdreiin, please send me a private trade with the fee of 20GC and I will get started ASAP!

K C

Posted 2021-02-16 15:38:40

Everyone who subscribes to this thread, I'm so excited to announce I now have a thread for free CSS layouts! Feel free to take a look, I'm so grateful for everyones' support!

KC's *Free* CSS Layouts

K C

Posted 2021-02-17 15:39:24 (edited)

ID: 1015

Background Image: Whichever one would work best! 

Sample #1 ] [ Sample #2 ] [ Sample #3 ]

Color Palette: I would like for you to choose the colors! Whatever matches the background.

Font(s): Gamja Flower

Edges: Slightly rounded edges, thin borders

Transparency: Light transparency throughout, as shown in the examples

Status Bars: Multiple transitioning colors, matching the theme of the background

Wolf Images: Totally circular

Transitions: I would like to have a mixture of glow and color change please 

Extras: I would love a cursor! I am thinking maybe a gold toned one or even a sun. Whichever you think would work best! I would also love some animated glitter/particles, again whatever you think would work best!

I also would like one main box on my den page and two hover boxes underneath it, side by side

Kiki 🌺

Posted 2021-02-17 15:46:28

Thank you Kiki! Please feel free to send me the payment of 20GC in a private trade and I will get started on your code asap!

K C

Posted 2021-02-19 20:46:31

ID: 5431

Background Image: Something dragon-y / fire related. 

Color Palette: I'd like the theme to be hell/dragon/fire themed so anything that matches that. Maybe use some blue/purple tones as well as highlights? (ie; link color maybe? idk) I'd like a darker theme, but not completely black. 

Font(s): Something easy to read, similar to my current layout. All caps for the wolve's names please!

Edges: Slightly rounded please! 

Transparency: I don't like too much transparency but a slightly lower opacity looks nice.

Status Bars: I would like a gradient matching the color pallet/theme :) 

Wolf Images: Slightly rounded. 

Transitions: I love a good contrast transition so a stark difference. Ie; light to black or neutral to bright. 

Extras: I would just like two HTML boxes in my den please, side by side and slightly rounded and two HTML boxes on my profile, also side by side slightly rounded. Would love something dragon-y incorporated somehow, dragon scales maybe? Regular cursor or simple dark one, please. 

Thank you so much, sorry this took me so long to make up my mind! Love your codes, KC so excited to see :D Let me know if anything isn't do able or needs specifying more!!

🔥 RECONSIDER 🔥

Posted 2021-02-19 20:48:52

Thanks so much Recon, if you’d like to send me a trade with the fee of 15GC I will get started as soon as I can ~

K C

Search Topic