Posted 2021-03-07 13:52:51

ID: #377

Background Image: Background

Color Palette: Cool/muted blue or greyscale colors that fit the background

Font(s): Georgia

Edges: Mostly square with slightly round edges with borders

Transparency: Semi-transparent

Status Bars: Each one a different color matched to the palette

Wolf Images: Mostly square with rounded edges and greyscale (or blue tinted)

Transitions: Links change color when hovered over, images go from greyscale (or blue-tinted) to color

Extras: Special HTML boxes

Kinda going for a look like what you did here except with slightly rounded edges on everything and a color palette that matches the background. Excited to work with you :)

Ellowyn

Posted 2021-03-07 14:23:04

Thank you Ellowyn, please feel free to send me a private trade with the fee of 15GC and I will get you written down!

K C

Posted 2021-03-09 22:16:59

Background Image: BG Image

Color Palette:
Grayscale or light blues/ whatever you think works best!

Font(s): A cold vibe, if that makes sense lol

Edges: Rounded

Transparency: Yes, about 50%

Status Bars: Each a different color matching the palette.

Wolf Images: Circular

Transitions: Glowing please!

Extras: Custom cursor of a deer skull if possible!

Amara

Posted 2021-03-10 04:48:52

Thanks amara! If you want to shoot me a private trade for the fee of 15GC I’ll get you written down and get started ASAP!

K C

Posted 2021-03-13 01:47:44

ID: 12243

Background Image: https://www.wallpapertip.com/wmimgs/15-152310_4k-nature-night.jpg

Color Palette: Colors from the BG

Font(s): Caveat

Edges: Square

Transparency: wolvden.com - Like this example!

Status Bars: Each a different color matching the palette/background

Wolf Images: Rounded

Transitions: Glow

Extras: N/A

𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓫𝓮

Posted 2021-03-13 09:52:26

Thank you Liebe, please feel free to send the fee of 15GC in a private trade and I’ll get you written down!

K C

Posted 2021-03-13 18:04:47

Trade sent! (:

𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓫𝓮

Posted 2021-03-14 16:33:33

ID: 15056

Background Image: I have no image in mind, though I prefer it to be as minimalistic as possible! A flat color with some texture is usually what I prefer the most :) 

Color Palette: I shouldn't be allowed to do these, I have no artistic eye whatsoever and you'll just end up going "?? but, these don't work together". Mostly greyscale is preferred, though I would enjoy one or maybe two accent colors somewhere (idk, text, headers, whatever you think looks nice) the color of which doesn't really matter to me but if you want something specific to go off of, I like soft pastel-ish tones [Like #C4E3CB] and also desaturated almost grey-tinted tones [like #719192]

Font(s): I like fonts that are clean and straight, generally thin as well and especially ones that look good in all caps because often I find myself preferring notes in capital letters. I'm not sure if it's entirely possible, though I'd love if the uh.. the like headers and big texts and things could be done in one of those fonts that default the text to capital letters, like.. uhh.. fonts.google.com this for example. 

Edges: Square is fine for most things! And I'd prefer without borders wherever possible I think.

Transparency: I really have no preference on this at all! 

Status Bars: The fancy gradient bars are super duper cool I'd love that, and I'd also like if the colors on the bars could be changed to match whatever color scheme the layout ends up taking :D 

Wolf Images: I think square would be fine on here too! I don't know if it's possible to go.. semi-grayscale (like, desaturate the color without losing it completely?) but if it is, I'd like that! 

Transitions: Fancy transitions sound cool! Though I have no specific preference on them. 

Extras: my current CSS removed the pupsitting/dynasty/etc images and I'd like those to stay removed, I really don't like them. :) I also have seen some people's dens that extend the entire page as far as width goes, and if that's possible for you I'd love that. You can remove the chat box if that's possible, I don't bother looking at it at all. I also saw in other CSS that the nesting can change for pups being sat - that is, the background boxes for them being darker, and I saw one individual who had found a way to instead of having them sort vertically from the mother that they got nested horizontally, that would be *very* very cool. You have my discord if you have any questions or need any examples of anything, just hit me up! :D 

RelevantKoala

Posted 2021-03-14 17:37:04

CSS Request Form

ID: 3009

Background Image: This one perhaps? Something with snow

Color Palette: Perhaps pick from the image itself but make it a bit darker? Like a bit bluer?

Font(s): Any font! Please just maybe one that is easy to see.

Edges: Rounded Edges please!

Transparency: Nothing!

Status Bars: I personally don't mind anything! You can do whatever you want here!

Wolf Images: Rounded edges!

Transitions: Glow when hovered over!

Extras: 2 or 3 scrolling boxes!

I am unsure of how much this would be in total, so I would really like to know the price please Kacey!

Ferny | Ven

Posted 2021-03-14 19:34:43

ID: 255

Background Image: this!

Color Palette: black and blue-greens, or just colors from the BG!

Font(s): this for the header (which i would also like to glow if possible), this for everything else. I also really like all-caps, if that's something that can be done!

Edges: rounded, but not completely circular!

Transparency: i really like how this profile looks, with the main box completely invisible and everything else slightly transparent!

Status Bars: preferably transition from green to blue?

Wolf Images: rounded!

Transitions: glow when hovered!

Extras: two scrolling boxes please!

Tybaxel

Search Topic