The Wolvden Three

Posted 2020-12-19 08:34:56

I like it! :0

🦨 twoducks

Posted 2020-12-20 08:02:02

Username: [Vulco] Technoblade (#23098)

King, Queen or Leader: Leader

Animal You Wish To Lead: Mountain Lions

Special Connection: I have always been fascinated by the cougar. One of the most adaptive big cat, this animal has escaped my sight for 16 years. I've been travelling in hopes of encountering one of these animals, and while I have seen wolves and bears, I never saw America's third apex predator, the mountain lion. Not only have I been running around looking to see one of these things, I'm planning to help conserve them. I'm not sure what it is about pumas that make me love them so much. Perhaps it's their ferocious growl, which I've learned to mimic, or their prehistoric look, assuming that these animals may have been around since the time of the smilodons? (Technically, they have, there was a cougar that had parallel evolution to cheetahs. The American cheetah was not actually a cheetah, but a cougar, and they lived during the time smilodons roamed.) Not much of an actual connection, just the fact that they're my favorite animal and I've been searching my whole life to see one in person.

🔥 Tanthoblade ⚔️

Posted 2020-12-20 10:14:55 (edited)

Username: Tubbo/Lucky

King,Queen,Leader: King

Animal:Whitetail deer(or just deer in general)

Special Connection:

Ooh- I feel a special connection with the deer- in this game it would be the whitetail doe. I live in the forest, my home is surrounded by woods. Behind my house is a long trail that leads out of the woods into a couple of corn fields and a little housing development. (But that’s a little further away)

I walk my dogs on that path all the time, and the deer have gotten to know me and my dogs. I can stand right next to the deer and they won’t do anything. Obviously I don’t because I don’t want to risk anything, but the deer are comfortable with me around because they know I won’t hurt them. 

Also the fact that I have found two fully intact deer skulls with both antlers (one of my friends wants one and I’m still trying to find a way to send it to them.)

anyway long story short, I would like to be leader/king of the deer.

(Gender is weird for me right now lol so I’m going with he/him)

🐝Tubbo🐝

Posted 2020-12-21 18:15:32 (edited)
(posted this by accident ahaha--)

🦨 twoducks

Posted 2020-12-21 18:19:37

Lol it's fine XD

🐸FireyKitty (chatsmol)🔥

Posted 2020-12-24 06:55:27

Hi :)

Username: Keeper of the Grove

King, Queen or leader: Prob Leader

Animal: Elk 

Special connection: I have always been fascinated with Elk and I have seen about two from where I live. I appreciate Elk because due to being prey they sustain the life force of there predictors. Elk are also very elegant animals to me. I just love Elk especially an Elk calf. THEY ARE SO CUTE!! 

Keeper of the Grove

Posted 2020-12-24 06:57:03

Elk are my favorite herbivores next to bison and pronghorn.

🔥 Tanthoblade ⚔️

Posted 2020-12-24 06:58:57

That's cool!! 

Keeper of the Grove

Posted 2020-12-24 10:01:59

uwu aw yeah I love elk as well, I've had an oc of mine be an irish elk

💚Predy1🤍

Posted 2020-12-24 10:16:34

You can draw that's amazing. I can't draw if it was to save my life. 

Keeper of the Grove

Search Topic