Skip to main content
Main Content

Cotton Candy Wolves

Posted 2021-03-15 09:24:17

Rosesociety I just sent you a request, I'd love to come to you in the future for a chance at an Opal pup it's on my dream list <3

Anyone else excited for the upcoming 2nd Lunar event? I am hoping to get more gear for my Selene stud!

Sarafina

Posted 2021-03-15 09:40:26 (edited)

Hello! <3 

I'd love to join. Recently got back from a bit of a break and went down the customization rabbit hole. 

I tend to focus on Cool Light, specifically Lavender working towards pretty designs that use Zircon/Auburn and other combo markings. 

I have a Lavender NBW boyo lined up as my next stud, here's his profile (Sorry about the merle! )- he's sort of an in-between project stud, as I breed Zircon Points and Glass eyes onto my Lavender brood. <3 But hopefully he'll be useful for others too! <3 

Heading for something closer to this (Same design on Opal for fun!) or this more muted look. <3 Eventually. How close I get to either or which first depends a bit on the luck of the breeding draw! Trying for Opal too as a more 'useful' base on the side but my heart (and the majority of my pack) lies with Lavender. <3 Happy to hear suggestions as i'm a bit all over~ Progress miiight go quicker if I stop hanging on to pretty males. And raiding the trading post for useful puppies... (Seen me before, perhaps? Seeing a lot of familiar names! Thank you. <3 )

Hope you're all well, and Happy Pastellin'. <3 

Edit: Just saw Sarafina's post- totally excited for the Lunar event! <3 I think we get new eyes, Selene markings (?) and another chance at the Selene base before it rotates out for April, right? ( I hope we'll get another pretty pastel- so many great bases already.) It'll be a great chance to replenish diminishing project funds if nothing else. 

Good luck with the Selene gathering, Sarafina- and of course Good luck all! <3

Aurora

Posted 2021-03-15 21:34:32

i have an opal stud that’s refunded for all members :) 

i also have a ton of lavender pups you can just have xD

Rosesociety {T3 Breeder}

Posted 2021-03-15 21:46:42

Your future stud is gorgeous, Aurora!

☀️🧿 ꜱʏᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴ 🧿☀️

Posted 2021-03-15 21:51:30

I'd love to join <3

I don't have a lot of Cotton Candy wolves yet other than these guys: 
Marisol | Arkose
Artemisia | Selene
Vanny | Lavender
And this beautiful boy that I haven't named yet but he's very cute <3 | Sky

But I hope to breed more and I'm hoping to breed a GEN 2 Selene pup to have a stud eventually in the future. I just have a Selena mama atm but no luck on a pup yet. I'm also hoping to breed other TIII's, particularly Teardrop and Lily because I love their pink shaded coloring. 

Heather

Posted 2021-03-15 23:21:09 (edited)

Ahh really? That's amazing, Rosesociety. 𝓐𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔞  is stunning. <3

Ahh~ thank you SYVENIEN ! <3 Your warm lines are a dream, they remind me of orange creamsicles (nostalgia!) and fruit sherbert Sunrise. <3

Hello Heather! <3 So pretty, looks like a great collection so far! Good luck with the Selene line and future Teardrop/Lily's ! <3 

Aurora

Posted 2021-03-16 08:35:51

awe thank you!

you’re off to a great start heather :))

Rosesociety {T3 Breeder}

Posted 2021-03-16 08:46:04

Oh my gosh, I'd love to join! My stud is a total cotton candy! I'm currently working on breeding lots of light bases, because pastel is just mwah
Erik <3

KitBee🐝

Posted 2021-03-16 09:06:55

he’s gorgeous!! 

Rosesociety {T3 Breeder}

Posted 2021-03-16 09:21:01

Tysm! He took a lot of work ^^

KitBee🐝

Search Topic