Skip to main content
Main Content

(CLOSED) YCH: Headshots in the style of classic book illustrations

Posted 2020-11-07 11:30:39 (edited)

thank you so much,, i'm excited but take your time and take care (: and my apologies ! i didn't see that all the slots were full :")

i hope you have a lovely day or evening <33

Arizona

Posted 2020-11-09 12:07:34 (edited)

Here's Chibiterasu's sweet gal Renee. <3 She was such a pleasure to color, black/dark grey wolves will forever look super rad to me.

Full size: download link // Icon: download link

mischievous.dog

Posted 2020-11-09 12:16:15

Thank you so much! :D :D I love it!

Alan Dracula

Posted 2020-11-09 13:29:33 (edited)

My pleasure Chibiterasu! Glad to hear that you like the artwork. ´v`

Here's Jet for Vampy! Another cool looking pup, most of my personal OCs have colorless fur so I've got a lot of love for greyscale characters. Charming wolf!

Download links: Full size // Icon

mischievous.dog

Posted 2020-11-09 13:40:10

Ack tysm you did an amazing job!

Vampy

Posted 2020-11-09 16:48:47

You're welcome Vampy! Thanks for your request.

Next up is Emmit's cool guy called Cloud Who Carries Rain. I actually grew up in a house that always had German Shepherd Dogs in it so for personal reasons I find this wolf's appearance rather appealing. Had some trouble with drawing the brown markings but I hope he looks alright.

mischievous.dog

Posted 2020-11-09 17:12:42

He looks absolutely amazing! Thank you so much! I'll definitely be looking out for more of your  work in the future <3

Emmit Is Ghosting

Posted 2020-11-09 17:32:02

Thank you Emmit, I'm so glad you like it! I'm honored that I got the chance to draw your boy. <3

Here's Murcielago for Arizona. Skarn wolves squad!! One of my personal favorite bases on Wolvden at the moment haha.

I really enjoy the overall vibe of this character. I noticed that there's already a fair amount of art done of him, it was so neat to see the same character drawn in many different styles.

mischievous.dog

Posted 2020-11-09 17:35:13

oh goodness, thank you so much :")) it's definitely one of my favorites as well ! 

and i can't tell you how happy i am to be able to add your style to my collection, it turned out beautifully <3

definitely shoot me a pm if you open commissions ! i hope you have a wonderful day or evening :))

Arizona

Posted 2020-11-09 23:02:23 (edited)

Aaa thanks Arizona, such kind words! My day's been pretty great since I got to spend it drawing your precious wolve I hope you have a wonderful one as well. ´V`

Here's Bridge's Jun, the most light colored gentleman of the wolves I drew during this session. I was worried that such a heavy, bold line art wouldn't suit a pale character too well, but I don't think it turned out too bad! I suppose it's hard to go wrong with such a lovely looking design. Thanks for letting me draw him, Bridge. <3

Aaaaand here's Bumble's canine, Arch! Once again, another fine pup to represent the skarn squad. 🤙 I think it's amazing how unique and appealing designs people have made on Wolvden, even with the limitation of a base + 3 markings. I love him.

mischievous.dog

Search Topic