Skip to main content
Main Content

Is anyone interested in an old style wolf RP group?

Posted 2020-10-13 16:50:31

1. I am very interested, never actually done an old school wolf rp so it would be nice to experience

2. Any rank is okay with me

3. I typically play neutral characters who can be a bit self serving at times but are great to those they love. Can do whatever is needed however.

🎃🦇 Beetlejuice 🦇🎃

Posted 2020-10-16 21:04:34

It's been a long while since I've done something like that.

1: Very interested. I've been getting into roleplay again.

2. I don't mind any rank, but I've always liked the neutral rogue/loner.

3. I play chaotic neutral, or neutral evil. I'm good at earnest/young characters (chaotic good) too!

Skyblaze

Posted 2020-10-17 05:44:25

1. Very interested. I haven't gotten a chance to seriously rp in a forum type setting and I'd love to try. I rped for 2 years in a warrior cats discord server although I do think my descriptive skills could be worked on, lol.

2. I'd prefer a non high rank as I was a leader in the warrior cats rp and it was a bit stressful for me.

3. I usually play good wholesome characters but if there needs to be more personality diversity I'm willing to give a more confident/arrogant character a try! (Not too good portraying evil/mean characters but if needed I'll give it a whirl!)

Fennec

Posted 2020-10-19 13:07:15

I'd be interested in this!

Rank doesn't matter too much to me. I don't think I'd be good in any sort of leadership role, though, since I'm inexperienced.

Likely neutral with an inclination to good. Maybe a bit on the chaotic side as well. Sort of unpredictable and not always helpful, but isn't malicious by nature. That sort of thing.

I've never actually done an rp before so this would be a learning experience. However, I tend to ramble and I like adding details so I think this type of rp would be a good one to try. If you'd rather only have people who know what they're doing already I completely understand.

FayeBunny

Posted 2020-10-19 13:11:55

1. I'm interested!

2. I don't really care about what rank I play if I'm totally honest...though it might be interesting to play the "underdog" of sorts (haha I'm so funny) that rises from the bottom to the top.

3. Neutral or Good is what I lean towards since I always feel bad playing evil or mean characters.

sunnygeez

Posted 2020-10-19 16:39:32 (edited)

1. Indeed

2. Don't really mind either way tho I would prefer a lower role to a higher one

3. Probably some type of good or good with hidden evil but nothing out-right malicious but i'm defiantly down for an outright villan/chaotic/evil character to balance if there's too many "good" players

i'd need to work on getting my lit up (i tend to need to add filler so if you don't mind me expanding my skills im down)

Nightfurypizza

Posted 2020-10-23 20:56:22 (edited)

1. I’m interested!!

2. I don’t care which rank :)

3. I tend to go either chaotic evil or lawful good, but I’d be happy to play out anything

i haven’t rp’d in forever but always been at least semi-lit. 

bread

Posted 2020-10-23 21:04:02

1. im interested! ^_^

2. i don't mind, anything works

3. so far what i've fleshed out for my wolf is that he's super cold and aloof on the outside but very good and well-meaning on the inside! good 

pinkarmor

Posted 2020-10-23 21:05:34

1. I'm definitely interested!

2. I'm fine with any rank, although I do tend to gravitate more toward higher ranks 

3. I personally enjoy roleplaying characters with unexpected twists, whether it's a villain suddenly acting out of compassion or the conventional "hero" acting out of greed and turning on their loved ones. A high ranked character throwing unexpected plot twists at their pack/family/clan/etc is very fun for me, and can add a lot of character development opportunities for others as well!

Tay

Posted 2020-10-24 08:39:26

Hey all, considering that the person who made the thread hasn't responded in a while, I'm withdrawing my interest, sorry!

Auvry

Search Topic