Skip to main content
Main Content

[🔥ON SITE CAT RP] Journey to Haven 🌿

Posted 2024-05-13 11:08:15

Rainstrike

He got straight to the point. "Silverbloom attacked Ravenpaw and I while we were searching for herbs in the forest."

His pelt bristled with just the thought of that she-cat. He didn't like knowing that someone so dangerous was just lurking about. "She appears to be deranged and hostile. If we don't do something, I fear she may severely injure one of us."

Solkryn

Posted 2024-05-13 11:39:36 (edited)

Stagcall

The tom listened to what rainstrike had reported, though his tired face revealed that he didn't look surprised anymore that she had gone wild, but what on earth is going through in her mind to try to hurt her clan mates?

"All that she-cat cat ever did was cause trouble and whenever confronted, she'd run away, making the situation even worse than it was." He blurted out, it was what she'd always do. "Did something happen to make her attack both you, rainstrike?" He asked the tom.

Regardless of his answer, stagcall is not letting silverblooms action go unnoticed this time. He looked around the cats in the camp perhaps it's time to call another meeting.

Crallee©

Posted 2024-05-13 11:50:07

Rainstrike

Rainstrike paused -- he didn't know what exactly happened between Ravenpaw and Silverbloom before he rushed back to them, but he could say with certainty that he didn't think Ravenpaw would start a fight.

"I'm.. not certain. She attacked Ravenpaw first while I was distracted. When I found them, Ravenpaw looked afraid and roughed up. I highly doubt Ravenpaw would have done anything to provoke her."

Solkryn

Posted 2024-05-13 13:22:07

🪶 Kestrelheart

Kestrelheart pushed her raging worries aside as she noticed Pigeonfeather beginning to pad over to her. Once he left, Ravenpaw made his way back over to Rainstrike, looking more distraught than before.

A small smile made its way onto her face as she heard the tom's purr, returning one of her own as she moved off of the log, lifting her tail briefly in greeting.

"I heard everything," she sighed, her ears flicking harshly before angling back at the tom, "and I definitely agree with Ravenpaw. I'm glad you're logical," she chuckled.

"And yeah, it does seem that way…" the she-cat casted a glance over to Stagcall, looking entirely unpleased. "I have a feeling that, after Rainstrike and Ravenpaw tell him the details, he'll likely talk to all of us about it. I wonder what he'll have us do, though… maybe he'll just tell us to avoid her?"

Kestrelheart trailed off after her wonder, and then she shot a quick look at where Copper had disappeared. Then she let her eyes rest back on Pigeonfeather, her eyes softening as she sighed again.

katastrophic

Posted 2024-05-14 03:56:28 (edited)

Stagcall

After Stagcall heard Rainstrike's report about Silverbloom's attack, the tom dipped his head before heading back to the big rocks and signaled the cats in the camp to gather around with a quick flick of his tail.

He waited in silence, observing them before finally speaking up. "I've called this meeting to discuss the incident reported by Rainstrike," he began, standing confidently.

"It seemed that one of our warriors, silverbloom, had lost…herself and attacked Ravenpaw and Rainstrike while they were out gathering herbs." Stagcall turned to face the cats gathered before him. "What do you all think we should do about this situation?" he asked, wanting to hear their opinions on what they thought should be done, silverbloom, despite her reckless actions was nonetheless a clan member and this will be quite a delicate issue.

Crallee©

Posted 2024-05-14 09:40:52

Rainstrike

He let his shoulders fall with relief as his gaze followed their leader up onto the big rocks. It seemed something would finally be done about Silverbloom's behavior.

The gray cat moved closer to the big rocks and found a place to sit and curl his tail around his paws. Rainstrike's full attention was on Stagcall while their leader spoke. However, a mix of disappointment and disgust gathered in the pit of his stomach, and his claws flexed against the soft dirt beneath him.

One of our warriors... As far as Rainstrike was concerned, Silverbloom had lost the right to be called a warrior the moment she abandoned them. He still held firmly to the belief that because Silverbloom deliberately chose to leave, there was no sense in bringing a cat back to camp -- a cat who had so easily disregarded their group at a time when they were struggling the most.

He took the opportunity to voice his mind first, rising to his paws with an irritated twitch of his tail. "We should chase her from the forest."

His rough voice carried an edge of demand to it. The tom was frustrated and worried for his clanmates, a dangerous cat was lurking around near their home and they were going to stand around and debate what to do with Silverbloom. Rainstrike saw nothing to discuss, no decisions to be made -- Silverbloom had abandoned them and turned hostile. He definitely still didn't want her head, but only because he wanted her to take responsibility for the choices she made and deal with the consequences of living alone and clanless.

"Silverbloom made the decision to leave by her intuition. She didn't want to be here anymore and abandoned us when we needed everyone's help getting back on paws and recovering from the dog attack. If she could be so quick to leave when we needed her - mind you, she attacked and injured me in defense of some rogue she just met before disappearing into the woods - I think we should treat her with the same respect she holds towards us, and completely remove her from our home. Silverbloom wanted to be alone, she should get to stay alone."

Solkryn

Posted 2024-05-14 10:23:26 (edited)

Pigeonfeather

Pigeonfeather let his whiskers flick in agreement with Kestreheart's words. "Or he'll have us chase her off. I mean...I could see why. You know how much I love having peace between all the cats that live in this forest, but if she's insane...there's no telling what she could do. How could we raise a Clan knowing there's a madcat in the forest?" He shook his head, looking troubled. "I hate issues like this...I just wish all the cats could live in peace together."

As Stagcall jumped onto the rocks and called them all to attention, Pigeonfeather honed in on the large tom speaking. His pelt fluffed out reflexively as he heard that Silverbloom had attacked Ravenpaw and Rainstrike. The she-cat really had lost herself. She was completely insane. He only half-heard Stagcall's question, though when Rainstrike started speaking, his attention snapped back, transfixed by Rainstrike's passion.

The large tom had a point. The old Pigeonfeather, the one who had died in the dog attack, would insist that Silverbloom could be saved, and though a large part of him wanted to wail that Silverbloom was still their Clanmate, Rainstrike's point was well-made. She broke one of the most fundamental rules of the Warrior Code, and she was a danger. In Pigeonfeather's mind, the Clan came before all else, and if he could convince himself kindness towards other cats was good for the Clan, he absolutely would. But Silverbloom was out of her mind, and in no way could that be good for the Clan.

Pigeonfeather stood shakily and raised his tail. "I agree with Rainstrike," he said hesitantly, though his voice grew stronger as he talked, "Silverbloom is a threat we need to take care of. How can we be expected to live in the forest with a threat around us? She abandoned us. She abandoned her Clan, she neglected her duties, and she directly disobeyed her leader. A cat like that cannot be trusted. How are we supposed to continue, looking over our shoulders at every step? If we- if we someday want to raise kits here, would we ever feel safe without knowing we had rid ourselves of her? I liked her...but the dog attack broke her. This is just the final stage in the total transformation of beautiful, passionate Silverbloom into...a monster. She's not the same cat anymore, and Rainstrike is right. We're better off without her." He sat down quickly beside Kestrelheart again, trying to hide the way his voice had broken at the end.

He had liked Silverbloom. He had originally considered her a friend. But time had passed, and now Pigeonfeather was realizing Silverbloom was no longer a cat he wanted to encourage. She had taken advantage of their good will and left them over a rogue, deciding to never return. Even if she returned now, he would never trust her with simple duties. If she spent so much sympathy on one rogue, who's to say she wouldn't invite a whole pack of them straight into camp? Pigeonfeather helped Copper because she was a young, starving cat. She was no threat. But Silverbloom was, and any threat to the Clan must be eliminated. At any cost.

Pigeonfeather looked anxiously at the others, especially Kestrelheart, eager to hear their own opinions.
💫KasperKat💫

Posted 2024-05-14 13:56:46

🪶 Kestrelheart

Kestrelheart's head lifted to watch Stagcall leap onto the Big Rock, just as majestic as the first time. The slight less-than-midday sun shone on his pelt, and she once again felt that this was indeed the right cat to lead their group. Still, a frown remained on her face from the events that had taken place, but also Pigeonfeather's sadness at the situation. No cat wanted to go through this.

She first listened to Stagcall, then Rainstrike, then eventually Pigeonfeather himself. She was partially surprised to hear his response -- he was agreeing with the other two toms. The mention of kits softened her expression instantly, which was quickly followed by a harsh nod. If she had survived a week on her own, deranged as she was, she could certainly continue.

Seeing the conflicting emotions on the fluffy tom's face as he sat down heavily, and she gently rested her tail atop his in a comforting manner after hearing his voice, offering him a supportive smile as his eyes met hers.

Then, she looked to the other cats gathered. Her eyes lingered on Ravenpaw's, who seemed more relieved as he heard the input of the other cats. She could tell that he must be feeling the worst right now, or at least close second. After giving him a nod, she turned her determined gaze to Stagcall.

"Pigeonfeather and Rainstrike are absolutely correct. Not only is she a physical threat to us, but also our food supply. Especially with us still learning this new territory, we need all of the food we can get. Yes, we have the jackrabbits, but we can't rely on just them. We have no clue what she's been eating this week she's gone rogue. If we hope to stabilize our clan, we need to make sure that we have the space and materials to do so. That means not sharing with loners."

Kestrelheart held her head high as she spoke, and didn't flinch as she said 'clan'. Her golden eyes burned more than the sun as she kept her voice steady and her gaze serious. "We can not go on with her here."

From the corner of her eye, she could see Ravenpaw nodding gently, but he stayed near Rainstrike and did not add his own input. He felt that everything had already been said, and he did not want to speak on the issue if others could as well, going through his own quiet turmoil. His side he had been thrown onto and kicked on still felt a dull pain.

katastrophic

Posted 2024-05-14 14:29:38

Moonfeather

Moonfeather just listened to her Clan, not responding. She didn't want to speak about Silverbloom, she couldn't even believe anything the cats were saying. She stayed farther away from the group, curling her tail up to her paws, listening, hoping no one asked her about anything. More than that, she hoped Silverbloom..and Copper... would be okay.

(Sorry for the short reply guys)

☽ 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽☽

Posted 2024-05-15 09:53:13 (edited)

Stagcall

Rainstrike was the first to speak his thoughts, followed by pigeonfeather and then kestrelheart. Upon listening, the three had reasonable points against the she-cat especially poking at where her loyalties would lie, when she defended a loner, a stranger that Moonfeather brought in the camp.

Stagcall started considering the possibility of sending silverbloom away, as many others proposed that the troublesome actions of the she-cat had escalated. He was aware that silverbloom, like everyone else, was struggling after the attack by those rabid mongrels. As a supportive friend, Stagcall tried to be there for her, offering a listening ear to her problems. However, he worried that keeping a cat whose mind had already been torn apart, could potentially cause conflict and put the group in more danger.

The brown tom closed his yellow eyes for several heartbeats before opening them again.

"Your points are well taken." the brown tom nodded, acknowledging them then his gaze wandered to moonfeather who maintained a distance away from the others.

"Moonfeather, what are your thoughts on this?" He asked her, stagcall still had not forgotten that Moonfeather, in favor of the loner that she had not known longer than them left the camp with silverbloom. He held his head up high, his eyes clearly focused on the she-cat beneath the big rocks where he boldly stood, expecting an answer out of her.

Crallee©

Search Topic