Skip to main content
Main Content

HTML Testing

Posted 2024-05-09 17:12:26 (edited)

🧳Vacation 🧳

Hello Members of Berry-Bear Lodge (B-B for short)
I will be on hiatus from May 24 - May 31. However their is the possibility I won't be on very much May 23 and June 1 since preparing for vacation takes a lot of work. Although I will not be able to check to Hoard Logs everyday, when I get back. I plan on going over them.

This Months Raffle will end early, so that it can be deposited into the Lodge Hoard. In addition, I've been saving up Backgrounds & Decors for about a week now. So that I can make a large Hoard dump.

Nobody will be able to join the lodge until I get back from Hiatus, this is mainly because they will not be as aware about or Hoard rules as yall should be.

🎒Hoard Reminders🎒

The Hoard will be closed as of May 16 and will open back up May 23. As stated above I'll be on Hiatus for 8 days
(May 24 - May 31)

Please make sure to follow the hoard rules listed below.

1. If you take Items from the hoard please make sure to donate items back that of about equal value.
2. Do Not donate Remnants, Bone Decor, Angel Oak.
3. Have fun, although we have rules to the hoard, I still want everyone to enjoy it.
4. If its food or amusement that you desperately need and you have nothing to donate in return, then DM me

🎮 Activities & Games 🎮

Guess The Number is a new activity that has come to Berry-Bear Lodge, it will last 2 months before starting over again. With Multiple Rounds your sure to have a blast. (Prizes are Included)

Wolf Design Contest although not a new addition, it seems to be a favorite. So join in if you'd like. (Prizes are Included)

Beauty Pagent Enter your most summery wolves for a chace to win some prizes. (Prizes are Included)

College Roleplay Join in on the fun, pls make sure that if you make a character sheet that you'll partcipate on June 14.

2nd Gen Puppy Giveaway Looking for high stated pups, with clean heritage, look no farther. Exclusive to only B-B members, get free puppies.

Please Keep In Mind That NONE Of These Activites Start Till June 1
However feel free to subscribe to them, so your aware when they start.

🦉𝒜𝒹𝒹𝒾𝑒🦉

Search Topic