Skip to main content
Main Content

Unohdettu’s Free art corner (every species welcome!)

This topic has been flagged for deletion. In the mean time, the topic will be hidden from public listing and replies will be locked.
Posted 2024-03-01 09:18:34
Username & ID: Petters #126972

Character name: My IRL Dog, Cocoa!

Character reference:

Character personality: She's really goofy, friendly and playful, and she's always ready for outside

Pose/ expression ideas: Panting, laying down, really just anything you think fits her.

Extra info you want me to know: She has a white chin and a bit of a white chest. She also has 3 paws with white, her back 2 paws and her front left paw.

Petters

Posted 2024-03-02 12:13:55 (edited)
Username & ID: Spottednwn #93864

Character name:: Jinx

Character reference: ( you can use her kitty form or anthro! Up to you!) - her toyhouse link: link

Kitty form ref:
(click spoiler)

anthro form ref:
(click spoiler)

Character personality: She is a cunning/clumsy/sleepyhead

Pose/ expression ideas: (Artist choice!)

extra info you want me to know: The litte pink balls are antennas and she has a scar on her  right cheek

Spottednwn

Posted 2024-03-02 16:21:44
Username & ID: Rhen #67916

Character name:: Currently has none (TBN)

Character reference: link

Character personality: Quiet, he prefers to listen most of the time as he is distrustful towards all strangers, he can be a little cold and sometimes aggressive, but once he warms up to someone he's a sweet little goof ball with the energy of a puppy

Pose/ expression ideas: Artists choice :D

extra info you want me to know: N/A

Rhen

Posted 2024-03-12 11:34:08
Username & ID: Nightshade #40150

Character name:: Nightshade

Character reference: link

Character personality: Stoic/friendly/quiet

Pose/ expression ideas: watchful or relaxed (or hyper-aggressive would be cool too) pretty open to anything :D

extra info you want me to know: Will add an RMA to her soon so additional markings/colors are fine
Nightshade

Posted 2024-03-16 13:07:36
Username & ID:  🐺𝗪𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿🐺 #52137

Character name: Andreas

Character reference: Regular page or default pose.

Character personality: Neutral. But I always picture him as a proud, brave wolf.

Pose/ expression ideas: Maybe him with a smirk, puffing his chest out, a proud expression, howling, or one of him walking through the snow. You can do a different one too, I'm not that picky :)

extra info you want me to know: You can keep his decor if you want but you can discard it if that's easier ^^

🐺𝗪𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿🐺

Posted 2024-03-18 06:17:18
Username & ID: Shallots #120424

Character name: Fastúlfr

Character reference: here

Character personality: arrogant and aggressive

Pose/ expression ideas: anything that matches his personality

extra info you want me to know: feel free to not add all his decor but i would at least like his scars, face paint, and earrings included

shallots

Posted 2024-03-18 22:07:37
If my silly magical boy peeks your interest I would adore art of him <3

Username & ID: m00nsugars #62682

Character name: Kastor (Kas)

Character reference: https://toyhou.se/21098900.kastor

Character personality: boisterous and outgoing, rule of cool kinda guy, little selfish from rich upbringing

Pose/ expression ideas: magical boi pose

extra info you want me to know: also loves dancing
m00nsugars

Posted 2024-04-21 10:42:36
Hello everyone! i had to take a break off of wolvden but i am back now!
i also took a long break from drawing but now that i am back in drawing mood, i have decided to start doing this again!
this art is for Petters #126972

❄️Ʈᖾɩ⳽tꙆᥱᙅoყotᥱ❄️

Posted 2024-04-21 10:49:49
Omg, tysm! It's adorable

Petters

Posted 2024-04-27 14:26:41
Feel free to do any of the ones stated below!

Username & ID:  Antler #125339
Character name:  Reservoir
Character reference:  reservoir
Character personality:  Neutral, doesn't really pick sides, but can definitely love a whole lot.
Pose/ expression ideas:  Calm and collected, with an aura of attentiveness.
extra info you want me to know:  He is my stud, and feel free to use his decor or not!

Character name:  Tusk
Character reference:  tusk
Character personality:  Confident, will stand up for what he thinks is right (which is why he has so many scars).
Pose/ expression ideas:  Assertive, kind, can seem strict at time due to wanting things done.
extra info you want me to know:  He is a hunter, and seems to collect scars, feathers, and claws as he goes.

Character name:  Sergio
Character reference:  sergio
Character personality:  Conceited --- he thinks he is way better than he actually is.
Pose/ expression ideas:  Laid back, relaxed, feeling better than everyone else in every way possible.
extra info you want me to know:  He is actually a newborn puppy, however I have high expectations for the young one!
Antler

Search Topic