Skip to main content
Main Content

ask the person below you a question! | game

Posted 2024-05-10 18:24:14
Definitely dogs. They're such loyal, loving animals, and they perform so many jobs like pulling, herding, protection, and even medical alert. I've read a story where a dog caught a grenade in its mouth and ran off with it to save their owners. I can't imagine comparing any animal to them.

What item do you struggle most getting in Wolvden? (i.e. food, herbs, amusement)

🦊Skulk, Leash & Earth🦊

Posted 2024-05-12 07:56:55
Food and amusement! My pack literally hates me right now, I have no food or amusement at all.

What item is the easiest for you to get on Wolvden?

☽ 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽☽

Posted 2024-05-12 08:05:05
Food
I have a great hunter pack that are highly skilled, so food is always easy to come by

Who's your best friend and why?
🥯Bagel🥯

Posted 2024-05-12 08:38:35
I cant choose one!
Either it is my first ever friend. We met when i was 6 and thay have always been there for me. They are just the best because of their warm, welcoming energy and empathy.
Or it might be the friend who i share birthday too. We are like sisters from different families. We met when we were already adults, but somehow, with her, i feel like we have had been friends longer time than we are even old. She is the best, quirky like me, similar but different hobbies and totally similar energy, she is like my sister.
Or maybe it is the friend i see the most? We go outside nearly everyweek and walk kilometers after another and just waffle about things. She neutralises my 'over the top' feelings and helps me to balance my life.
And then there is my partner. We were meant to be just friends. But somehow anyone doesnt call us by that term, not even us. He is so stupid and he makes me so mad. But in the same time he is calm when i cant be, he is my bedrock, he makes me laugh even when im mad at him. He doesnt make sense to me and he makes my feelings not to make any sense either.

who is the best? It debends the day i guess.

What is one trait you dont have, but wish to had?
Fulli

Posted 2024-05-12 08:44:02
Social. I can not speak to people.

What is your favourite colour?

DarkHeart

Posted 2024-05-12 09:53:39
Black

Which breed of Wolf is your favourite?

Dablix

Posted 2024-05-13 08:12:58
silver,

what is your favorite type of books?

blue

Posted 2024-05-13 09:36:08
Romance because I have no love life

What's your favorite song and the artist?
🥯Bagel🥯

Posted 4 days ago
Hold On by Chord Overstreet because this song gets me in my feels and it makes me reminisce about how lonely I am 😂

What is  so important to you that no one else would understand why it is?

Dablix

Posted 3 days ago
I have my friends and family through christ.

Even I don't understand why but I just believe it.

What is your favorite movie and why?

blue

Search Topic