Skip to main content
Main Content

CLOSED || Raffle to win LIFETIME REFUNDED STUDS to a NIGHTCHILL FAE EYED MELANISTIC wolf!

CLOSED || Raffle to win LIFETIME REFUNDED STUDS to a NIGHTCHILL FAE EYED MELANISTIC wolf!
Posted 2023-01-21 15:49:21 (edited)
Breeding Page Link: link
WINNER OF STUD PRIZE: Congrats 𝓑𝓻𝓮🦦🍄 ! I will be reaching out to you now!
WINNERS OF RAFFLE: Jetski #105889 & Feather #64392 -- Congrats to you two as well!!
Hihi!

This forum was made as a way to advertise my raffle for a chance to win lifetime refunded studdings to my Fae-eyed melanistic wolf! ^^

I decided that I wanted to bring more attention to my beloved Berserker, so I decided that three (3) lucky people would win life time refunded studdings!

Two (2) of those winners will be chosen by winning the bone decor in my raffle (link)
and One (1) of the winners will be chosen by a spin wheel and on that spin wheel will be everybody who sent a stud request to him from 2023-01-21 to 2023-01-31| During this time his stud cost will be reduced from 350 to 190 (the minimum -- Was 180 at the start of the raffle, but a nightchill marking app was applied!)

Now for the wolf himself! He is a nightchill fae-eyed melanistic g7 wolf who I've tried to make affordable for all! He is currently a scout to get his stats up, and he will be getting more marking applicators applied to him in the future <3

^His looks

But yesyes! Try your luck and enter to win refunded studdings to Berserker! Goodluck all <3
-Also apologies for the chaotic wording, not the best with words and my brains fried due to finals

People entered to stud spin wheel:
1) Tate #111665
2_ TheTribe #105818
3) Ghxstreaper999 #102879
4) ☁ noretaryl ☁ #23138
5) Mangotree22 #50901
6) FluoriteWolf #93656
7) 𝓑𝓻𝓮🦦🍄 #101644
8)
9)
10)
- Ghxstkitten #100735 (Guaranteed winner--Gave a non-currency payment that was listed on breeding page -- Does not count towards spin wheel as they've already gotten life-time refunded studs)

Ad: https://www.wolvden.com/raffle/29379 Raffle to win lifetime refunded studs to a NIGHTCHILL FAE EYED MELA(1/2 Nightchill mela studs) *Old info/photo*

Ad2: https://www.wolvden.com/raffle/29379 Enter to win lifetime refunded studs to 1/2 of the public nightchill Mela studs! Go to the forum for updated info
Jett

Search Topic