Skip to main content
Main Content

Lead wolf talk!

Lead wolf talk!
Posted 2021-11-07 15:55:10 (edited)
Its kinda simple really..Your lead can strike any type of convo even if its small! :D

for example:

*the young lead walked up to the small area where the Leads would talk*

"Hello everyone!" *he said as he smiled*

and then a dif lead can have a multitude of answers! :D

RULES:
- all i ask is to be nice! no offensive or disrespectfulness please! :)

Super_Nova (he/they)

Posted 2021-11-08 01:35:10
Ooooh, a roleplay? I'm in!!

It was a nice day. Spring. Flutter was out foraging, Scouty was trying to think of what he wanted to do when they grew up, the hunting parties were out and doing very good. Finally, Danté's pack was over the struggle of not being able to find food or toys. All the wolves were taken care of.
Oh, he still had to feed-
Wait, what was this? Danté froze as he saw another wolf. They were standing right over there...
Could he befriend them? Maybe not... Hey, maybe this had to do with that weird stuff that had been happening to his pack! See, his hunting party vanished and-
Oh well, time to find out!
Carefully, making sure to have a half alpha and half friendly demeanor so it could go both ways, he snuck up to the wolf. Head low, paws barely making any noise.
Who are you? He thought to himself.
Spirit

Posted 2021-11-08 01:35:26
(I hope I did this right but I enjoyed writing it LOL)
Spirit

Posted 2021-11-08 15:11:03
( Yea you did! :) basically your lead can strike up a convo and leave if they wanted to or could stay and say hi to other leads! :D not technically a RP o3o please correct me if im wrong thou q-q )

Draven looked around as he continued to wait for a lead wolf as he looked behind him starttled a little and smiled putting up a friendly deminer. "Hello there!" he said as he shifted his attention to the other alpha smiling "are you here for the little meet up i've set up? if you are..well hello! again..hehe"

Super_Nova (he/they)

Posted 2021-11-09 00:38:38
(Are humanoids okay, or does the wolf have to talk?)

Surprised, Danté froze. Oh. Well, that sneak thing didn't go as planned. Oh well.... He looked at the other wolf in surprise and utter confusion.
Meet up? Was he missing something? Did he miss anything? He never  really communicated with other packs unless they were in trouble. Was this lead wolf's pack in trouble?
Hm. He sniffed the air. Friendly demeanor. Definitely an alpha. What to do, what to do....
Spirit

Posted 2021-11-09 09:08:24
(ethire or is ok! :) as long as it's your lead! ^^)

Draven tilted his head "do you not speak? i can try to act out or...a..paw? what im saying!" he continued to smile as he played bowed interpuriting a friendly type of dimener, thinking the lead was mute. He then sat and thought to himself for a moment..he patted the ground next to him and started to immitate talking. 'i hope im doing this right..' he thought to himself.

Super_Nova (he/they)

Posted 2021-11-09 09:12:49
(Technically, Danté is the literal lead, BUT Nellie is his human and she aids him, after Danté retires, she will aid the next lead, and so on, I hope that fits!)

Hm. Bow. Danté liked that. Yes, bow for me you moral-ah wait... he gave his immortality away. ...Nevermind. BUT THEY SHOUDL STILL BOW, for the great Winged Wolf!
He tilted his head. Just what was this wolf doing? Maybe Nellie could talk to them...
Was he.... was he *digging*? Trying to dig? Danté could do that! Excitedly, he ran over to the wolf, and started to dig until he was all covered in dirt.
Then, he stopped and looked at the other wolf. Sooo what we looking for? Is what he seemed to think.
Spirit

Posted 2021-11-09 09:14:00
(Your wolf: Trying to be friendly
My humanoid disguised as Danté: What is the wolf doing?
Danté, who is sharing his body with Nellie: AH YES BOW FOR ME MORTAL WOLF MUHAHAHAAAA)
Spirit

Posted 2021-11-09 09:17:51 (edited)
(yea thats fine!! :D its all good :) your all good fren hehe ^^ )

Draven chuckled a little as he watched the dirt-covered lead and signed happily as he tryed his best inturperting what he had said and shook his head as he got up and looked around. "maybe...we should try...aha!" he trotted towards a tree and pawed two branches immitating a mouth talking as he talked back to the tree. 'maybe this will work..' he thought to himself once more studying the lead's movements once again.

(( awwwwww XDD thats hella sweet thou hehehe ))

Super_Nova (he/they)

Posted 2021-11-09 09:25:19
Why-what-how-
Why... did... did they do something wrong? Danté was stirring up, he'd like to know what this wolf was doing here, but Nellie at this time was stronger, so he let her do her thing.
Trotting up to it, Nellie thought to understand what the wolf was doing... But instead put up two paws up at the tree and broke the branches off, giving one to the other wolf. There. Play toys. Is that what he wanted? With a wag of tail, the wolf sat down in front of him. There are the branches he wanted!
Spirit

Search Topic