Skip to main content
Main Content

Community Update #10

Community Update #10
Posted 2021-09-03 15:31:28

Community Update Day!

Just as a reminder, these updates are smaller and are more focused on the community.  Whereas Development updates are centralised on adding in new features, expanding upon or adjusting existing features, and implementing new artwork and coding, Community updates are meant to introduce new weekly raffle studs, new polls, and showcase some minor changes and bug fixes that have been made in the past week.

Raffle Stud Winners and New Raffle Stud!

Congratulations to the players that won a breeding with last week's raffle stud!  You'll know if you won, as you'll have received a Game Notification in your inbox informing you of such! As a reminder, the previous raffle stud's exclusive attributes were Storm eyes and the Black Panda marking!  Black Panda is now able to be applied via Random Marking Applicators and Total Shuffles.

Our newest weekly raffle stud has been released!  His special attribute is the new Dark Brown Wings Heavy marking!  Enter for a chance to win a breeding with him by clicking here!

New Poll!

Thank you all for voting on last week's poll!  Those of you that voted for horror have great taste. We'll be keeping your votes in mind for the future!

For our new poll: Of all the raffle studs released so far, which has had your favourite design?  Raffle studs can be viewed within the Raffle Stud den.  Please cast your vote by clicking here!

Minor Change

* The Leaderboards page now shows the approximate time until the next refresh at the bottom of the page.

Bug Fix

* Bug fix confirmed for Biome move quest suddenly reset..
* Bug fix confirmed for Raffle stud doesn't link to news.
* Bug fix confirmed for "Breed Wolf" Quest given with no wolves in heat.
* Bug fix confirmed for Forum search broken.
* Bug fix confirmed for Autobought Wolves.
* The Highest Puppies Bred leaderboard has been fixed and has been made visible again.

Posted 2021-09-03 15:32:01 (edited)
First OMG

🌹Jujuba🌹

Posted 2021-09-03 15:32:04
newnewnews

𝔓𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

Posted 2021-09-03 15:32:15
Yay! Exciting!

☆Chuuya☆

Posted 2021-09-03 15:32:39 (edited)
Woo thanks devs! =D

I was stuck between Xenon & Meatloaf tbh, the recent wolves have been so good and I'm always a sucker for lilac. Had to go with Xenon though, that cream pallette was just *chefs kiss*

Embers

Posted 2021-09-03 15:33:25
new stud is cute :)

woete (HiatusUntilMuties)

Posted 2021-09-03 15:35:01
yesss raffle stud poll

For me it's between Brogan and Walker (I love fierce reds) and Brogan II (diorite with pastel reds is another of my favorite combos). Lotta cute boys though, tough choice! Great work to the designers.

Lionel

Posted 2021-09-03 15:44:43
Yay news! I like Meatloaf's name way too much honestly
Viper Rat

Posted 2021-09-03 15:48:10
Props to whoever designs the studs! I usually have an easy time picking favorites in these kinds of things, but I love more than half of those boys <3
Leijon

Posted 2021-09-03 15:48:42
For the poll, there's multiple I like.

I went with Buckeye, but Buckeye and Brogan were almost tied. Otsoa and Beethoven were pretty cute too. Adored Walker's color scheme, but his design wasn't the best imo.

The rest are whatever. They're okay, just not my thing. Especially the panda studs, and even more especially, Kodan II.

Whirligig (Active: April)