Skip to main content
Main Content

πŸ‚πŸ“œGawain - Gen 2 Monochrome Light III (Chromium) - 10 M Inuit Tamaskan Points - Retired πŸ“œπŸ‚

πŸ‚πŸ“œGawain - Gen 2 Monochrome Light III (Chromium) - 10 M Inuit Tamaskan Points - Retired πŸ“œπŸ‚
Posted 2021-03-29 13:59:08 (edited)

Gawain

Hello! Meet Gawain, a second generation Monochrome Light III stud from the LaΕΎeta line. His base is Chromium, and he has a realistic wolf look featuring some very special markings.

Markings & Details

Gawain has 10 markings, 5 of which are breed only/(R)MA exclusive:

Slot 1Β Β  -Β  Beige Inuit Unders (60%)
Slot 2Β Β  -Β  Black Snout (56%)
Slot 3Β Β  -Β  Brown Mantle (42%)
Slot 4Β Β  -Β  Gray Tamaskan Unders (51%)
Slot 5 Β  -Β  Zircon Points (30%)
Slot 6Β Β  -Β  Black Dilution (90%)
Slot 7Β Β  -Β  Silver Inuit Unders (100%)
Slot 8 Β  -Β  White Underfur (70%)
Slot 9 Β  -Β  White Tuxedo (80%)
Slot 10 -Β  White Urajiro (44%)

Eyes: White
Skin: Bistre
Nose: Bistre
Claws: White

Breeding Rules & Information

Pricing:

• Regular fee: 800 SC / 8 GC.
  • Refresh slots: 1000 SC / 10 GC.
  • Traditional breeding: on request.

I regularly change fees depending on demand, how this system works for me, his stats, etc.

General information:

• I'm 8 hours ahead of game time, please be patient with me! I'm not online during most players' peak hours. I'm usually online on and off from roughly rollover time until early-afternoon game time. I'll get to your studding request as soon as I see it.
  • If you see that Gawain is out of slots, PM me or post in this thread and I will refresh a slot for you for the fee listed above. If he is entirely out of slots for the week get in touch, we may be able to arrange a traditional breeding instead.
  • I will accept traditional breedings on a case by case basis, depending on how much space I have in my den and whether there is enough time for me to complete the transaction before I log out for the night. PM me if you wish to arrange a traditional breeding.
  • Feel free to send me a message with any interesting pups you get from him! I always love to celebrate pretty babies, and might add them to my special pup post below. In any case, you can count on me keeping an eye on his family page too. ;) I love to see my studs' offspring and keep a record of bases bred. For that reason, I do appreciate it if you can hang on to pups for a little, just so I can get a chance to see and log them. It's fine if you chase right away too, of course.
  • I don't care about inbreeding, play your way. I will not check whether the females you send me are related to Gawain.

Rules:

• Gawain will breed your wolf until she is pregnant. A minimum fertility of 5% is required. Is your wolf's below that? PM me if you're open to helping with Guarana and I'll make an exception.
  • Do not remove your request unless I am unresponsive for more than one full rollover. If you do, common courtesy would be to send an explanation.

Breeding stamp card and other bonuses!

• If you breed to Gawain 4 times and do not get a TIII pup, I will refund your 5th attempt. After that, your stamp card will reset. Once you breed a TIII from Gawain, you will no longer qualify for stamp card refunds.
  • If you breed to Gawain and get a litter of TIs only (I will see this in his family page or you can post proof in this thread), I will refund you 200 SC off your next breeding. This will not affect your stamp card progress.
  • If you chase (or Raise and Chase) an entire litter of TIII fails (i.e. TI/TIIs) and post proof in this thread, I will refund you 200 SC off your next breeding. This will not affect your stamp card progress.
  • I will be keeping my own overview of breedings and will list upcoming refunded breedings in a post, so when you claim your refunds I will check they are correct.
  • I reserve the right to change this system at any time.

Breed to him Here!

Iona

Posted 2021-03-29 13:59:15 (edited)

Notable offspring

TIII bases:

• 13x Chromium
  • 1x Argent

New combo markings:

• Silver Snout in Slot 2 from Black Snout x White Underfur
  • Silver Snout in Slot 2 from Black Snout x White Undercoat
  • Silver Cape Ticking in Slot 2 from Black Snout x White Cape Ticking
  • Silver Unders in Slot 6 from Black Dilution x White Unders
  • Silver Unders in Slot 6 from Black Dilution x White Undercoat

Hetero eyes: none yet

Random mutations: none yet

Iona

Posted 2021-03-29 13:59:24 (edited)

Breeding Stamp Card and other Refunds

I'm going to work on a way to display/format the information needed here. This might get prettier (or not). Bear with me! :)

• #35665's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜’β˜’β˜β˜
  • #1636's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜’β˜’β˜β˜ + 200 SC refund off Breeding nΒ°2 (done)
  • #19729's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜
  • #4529's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜
  • #14503's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜’β˜β˜β˜
  • #16883's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜ + 200 SC refund off Breeding nΒ°2
  • #20652's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜
  • #40181's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜
  • #2552's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜ + 200 SC refund off Breeding nΒ°2
  • #35665's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜’β˜β˜β˜
  • #20526's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜
  • #15294's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜
  • #4592's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜ + 200 SC refund off Breeding nΒ°2
  • #36576's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜
  • #4617's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜
  • #4455's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜ + 200 SC refund off Breeding nΒ°2
  • #42041's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜
  • #20776's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜
  • #16102's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜ + 200 SC refund off Breeding nΒ°2
  • #20436's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜
  • #1265's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜
  • #4212's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜
  • #30710's Breeding stamp card: β˜’β˜β˜β˜β˜

Iona

Posted 2021-03-29 13:59:42 (edited)

Announcements

30/03: Gawain has been set up as my new breeding male. Feel free to send in your breeding requests! I'm excited to see some lovely pups from his line, and to trial my breeding stamp card system with you! <3

9/10: I encountered a NBW Mojave in explore and successfully befriended it. Please welcome Calcifer! Gawain will be retired around the May Lunar Event to make way for this new stud. It pains me because I love this boy... But fresh lines are meant to be shared. :)

Iona

Posted 2021-03-29 13:59:51 (edited)

Sales Ads

πŸ‚πŸ“œNEW STUD - please welcome Gawain, Monochrome Light III Chromium. Gen 2, NBW parents. 10M, 5 special. https://bit.ly/3u7rRko πŸ“œπŸ‚

πŸ‚πŸ“œDo you like realistic wolves? Then you’ll love Gawain, Tier 3 Chromium. Gen 2, 10M (Inuit, Tamaskan, Zircon Points) https://bit.ly/3u7rRko πŸ“œπŸ‚

Iona

Posted 2021-04-25 15:15:59

He is gorgeous! Saving him for sure.

Eir🏹

Posted 2021-04-26 02:52:29 (edited)

Thank you! <3

He'll be studding for another 3-4 weeks, and then I'll be swapping him for a Gen 1 Fox. I might rotate him back after a while, but can't guarantee it!

Love your pack's aesthetic, too.

Iona

Search Topic