Skip to main content
Main Content

Show Instances of Inbreeding

Show Instances of Inbreeding
Posted 2021-01-11 17:54:46

So, as a person who daily plays Lioden, the one thing I'd love to see possibly make it's way to Wolvden is the text that says the number of possible instances of inbreeding for the wolf. This way, it's easier to pinpoint if the wolf has been inbred in any way, instead of manually having to search each wolf and existing offspring to see if there actually is any. 

I know that inbreeding does not effect the way the game is played, but, I prefer to breed clean wolves to have clean offspring. If this ability was added to the game, I, and probably many others, would appreciate this addition!

Joltix

Posted 2021-01-11 17:58:15

no support.

this feature has no effect on gameplay, so it's just a waste of time for devs and more of a feature of convenience - but only for certain people, as it would make the worth and market for wolves lower depending on their lineage, which wouldn't be fair to free-players who prefer to play with less challenging circumstances.

the entire "no-inbreeding" idea was a way for players to play with a sort of challenge. it'd be unfair to other players to have this idea kind of... pressured? (indirectly) onto them.

daffy ღ

Posted 2021-01-11 18:01:18

Support. It's not "a waste of time" if it benefits users. It works well on the sister-site and quite frankly it's a little astounding it's not on this site as well. Not only that, it makes it easier for people who are looking to do the challenge to make wiser purchases, as it helps identify which wolves do fit their play style and which doesn't with more ease.

Alan Dracula

Posted 2021-01-11 18:22:59

i support too, it would def help me bc i wanna be an inbreeder. i want to make sure my wolves are inbred.

heck, i'd go for the highest number of possible inbreeding on the site period.
new goal lets do it

Quillflight

Posted 2021-01-11 18:31:20

1000000% support. this feature would be very helpful to people who want to avoid inbreeding as well as those who make a goal of wanting to inbreed as much as possible. it would take a little coding to get implemented into the game, but i would really love it! those who don't care if their wolves are inbred or not can easily ignore the feature when buying and breeding wolves.

this feature would have a really great effect on gameplay to help people achieve their breeding goals much easier. support x100!

storielle

Posted 2021-01-11 20:07:37

I support this as well !

Veia

Posted 2021-01-11 20:27:43

I support this. Something doesn't have to have an in-game benefit for it to be useful to players. Case-in-point, wolvden plans on allowing same sex pairings, something that they have clearly stated has no in-game effect other than lore (for now).

Some people care about inbreeding, others don't. For us that care it would be nice to have some kind of symbol that shows instances of inbreeding in the wolf.

Jackie

Posted 2021-01-11 20:30:26

i support. 

i care about in breeding. i don't want to in breed my wolves. 

this can be useful for players that don't want to in breed their wolves. 

magicwhitewolf

Posted 2021-01-11 20:31:40

100% support! 

↞ Starlight ↠

Posted 2021-01-12 00:54:49

Support big time!!! 

Ajax