Skip to main content
Main Content

🦊"Beloved Always": Gen2 Fox. 970+s, 10m💎, 425+str💪🏽 HIGHEST STRENGTH T3 - Soon Retiring 🔥

🦊"Beloved Always": Gen2 Fox. 970+s, 10m💎, 425+str💪🏽 HIGHEST STRENGTH T3 - Soon Retiring 🔥
Posted 2021-01-11 08:44:13 (edited)

Hey! <3

Here I am again with another stud. He is the child of two NBWs who have no other living offspring (and are not going to)!

Main advantage over a NBW that made me use the app on him was that I could send him to the Rainforest right away, but I guess for this short sort of encounter you don't need to know about his hobbies, ha.

Or actually, please be patient if he runs out of energy. <3 I will get to all requests asap, but he is a busy boy (less so now that he is a hunter, though)!

He is the T3 with the highest strength stat (as of 7 May which is also when I last checked. Additionally he is also the stud with the highest strength in total at that time though this may change more quickly). More below.

This is him:

Currently he has 920+ stats - he remained in scouting position for the longest time and is now continuing his stat gain as a hunter. His 380+ strength in particular are VERY nice for breeding future finishers/Rainforest scouts - and at least at the time I'm editing this paragraph (5 May 2021) it puts him as the top T3 for this stat  He's more than a pretty face

He has 10 marks, largely black and white, with an Auburn Smudge thrown in. And now also Red Tamaskan! More RMAs will be used in the future.

Although he's been around for a bit at this point, if you count the number of living offspring - for example using search function after going to the family tree -, you will find his line is still less common than it could be. (Not to be confused with his total count of pups bred which on 9 April 2021 is about 90% higher if I'm doing my math right. What you do with the pups is 100% up to you but I personally chase almost all his non-T3 kids, hence the difference. As I was editing this again on 2 May he had about 200 living offspring)

Current stud fee is 19 GC/1980 SC, which is really because I plan to remove him after RO unless someone wants to breed to him one last time super badly

Link to his den page if you want to take a closer look

Link to his breeding page

NOW WITH PRETTY BLUE NAIL POLISH Selenite Claws, Violet Eyes and sort of a magical girl look I'm living Selene Ornate Spots!

When he is out of slots, just message me and I will purchase a refresher free of charge (as long as I'm confident I will be able to accept your request before RO on Sunday).

Thank you for considering him! <3

UPDATE:

He will soon be replaced as stud by a NBW Realgar. That is, as soon as I have the design for that doggo figured out. And a proper name lol.

Thank you everyone who's chosen Beloved Always before! Removing him from stud position will hurt me, for all that I'm also excited

🐾Alymiell🐾

Posted 2021-01-20 09:51:25

He gave me not one but two beautiful Fox babies! He is gorgeous! 

Devotion

Posted 2021-01-20 09:59:05

<3 <3 Ahhh thank you so much and also omg I saw, congrats they are adorable!

🐾Alymiell🐾

Posted 2021-02-04 15:55:57 (edited)

(This post is sort of a placholder and gets changed semi-regularly)

I wanted to show off some of the kids he produced, because he makes REALLY pretty pups. Unfortunately I chase all T1+T2s he gives me as a rule (to keep his line small and for practical reasons even though it hurts me lol), with very few exceptions. HOWEVER, as far as T3s go, look at these children:

I adore them.

🐾Alymiell🐾

Posted 2021-02-28 03:04:42 (edited)

YESS THE BOY GOT HIS NAILS PAINTED💖💕

naty

Posted 2021-02-28 03:15:07

<3<3<3 Thrilled you like it, I'm trying to decide how violet would go with it

🐾Alymiell🐾

Posted 2021-02-28 03:19:49 (edited)

bro I love it, by my calculations I’m gonna be able to spare LD on a nose and skin app if you’d like them

naty

Posted 2021-02-28 03:54:06

Omg thank you so much for the offer that's super kind! <3 I'm not sure they'd go well with violet eyes on him though which I think I am REALLY set on, ha (for all that I already miss the white eyes... I like them a lot... but violet...)

I think I'll target the eye app for now and see from there once I manage but again, thank you so so much. <3

🐾Alymiell🐾

Posted 2021-02-28 03:58:42

Oh yeah I can try to get you that too! yo your more than welcome <3

naty

Posted 2021-02-28 04:47:45 (edited)

omg!! That's so kind ahhh thank you. <3 But I'm so close already I have my hopes up of snatching it from the shop today, so if that works out any other eye app I may get could only go on a far off future stud which I couldn't possible accept ha.

But I'm just super happy thank you ahhh <3

EDIT: I BOUGHT IT IT IS DONE <3

🐾Alymiell🐾

Search Topic