Skip to main content
Main Content

More Caves

More Caves
Posted 2020-11-05 03:13:47

Hey, devs! I would like to suggest that we open up the cave slots. I think we should open up cave slots as we continuously are offered the cave building materials in the explore sections, and 5 slots is limiting for people who want to have an expanded breeding gameplay. 

Personally, I would like to have at least 8 caves, so I can do the following:

1. Hunters
  2. Scouts & Herbalist
  3. Mothers
  4. Pup Sitters
  5. Adolescents
  6. Puppies
  7. For Sale
  8. Sick Wolves
It's not terrible to not have this option, but I would certainly like to see it expanded, and it could make viewing wolves more streamlined. Thank you for hearing me out!

Monstera.

Posted 2020-11-05 04:13:58

I completely agree, I don't understand why we can only get 5 caves, while we can have a whole of 200 wolves. If I spread them evenly between 5 caves, that's going to make it 40(!) wolves in each of them, which already sounds like a struggle to navigate without wolf images/thumbnails.

Also, a lot of people are keeping one of the caves empty as a quarantine den, so in reality most people only have 4 caves.

I personally would like to separate my hunting parties into separate caves and I think we should get at least 20 caves total. That way if a user has all 200 wolves, they can at least spead them evenly into groups of 10.

hydde 🥀 on hiatus

Posted 2020-11-05 04:18:53 (edited)

I don't have a need for more caves really and I like the cleaner look on the bottom without the "make new cave" window, but I do think if people want more caves, they should be able to get them.

Perhaps after the first five, you could just unlock more trough questing snake? Like below "move biome" quest could be "cave quest".

Kahvinporo

Posted 2020-11-05 06:44:25

Yeah, I don't personally feel the need for even 5 caves, but I don't see any reason why people who want them shouldn't get them.

Nika

Posted 2020-11-05 07:02:05 (edited)

I support this but I also think that we should have the option to make wolves caveless.  It would be helpful to members who can't afford to make a new cave but wish to have extra space to put wolves. I don't see the reasoning why we can't make wolves caveless after they are born/moved in a cave.

Personally, I don't breed enough to make a sales cave worth my time. I would love it if I could just move pups to unsorted once they reach maturity.

Halconera

Posted 2020-11-06 16:21:16

Support. I was annoyed when I found out there was limit. Like hydde said, for a large pack, spreading them around and managing them between 4-5 caves would be a hassle.

😄 happy 😄[inactive]

Posted 2020-11-09 06:40:00

Oh big support for this! I need more caves! Organisation!

If I could have them, I'd probably want...

1. Chasers
  2. Maybe split Chasers based on which party they're in.
  3. Stalkers
  4. Finishers
  5. Herbalist + Scout
  6. Pupsitters
  7. Potential Breeding Projects
  8. Undecided Pups
  9. Sale Pups
  10. Undecided Adols
  11. Sale Adols
  12. Sale Adults
  13. Quarantine

These at least!

⚡Stormy⚡

Posted 2020-11-09 07:04:28

I don't think we need it that badly right now, but eventually the new players are going to slow and way more cave materials will be entering the game than leaving. It's already pretty close to that point. We definitely need another use for them, whether it's more caves or something else.

Personally, I'm organizing my caves by locations in the kingdom and it's not great having such a limited number of cities. Currently it works since there aren't that many wolves, but I plan on getting as many as I can and It'll get really frustrating after a while.

Bluefire

Posted 2020-11-09 08:20:01

I like this idea honestly, I kind of wish as you expand your territory and buy more slots, every x territory slots, you gain the ability to build another cave

🧿 Cornix

Posted 2020-11-26 04:30:30

Support! I've just tried to reorganize my den and discovered there is a limit :c

Ghaashaath